Join our server on Discord

Help! Need Ideas on Digivolutions
As you guys know, it's been a while since my last chapter of "Gatomon's Pride" series. I'm really having trouble with SaberGatomon's Armor Digivolution. What I'd need is some ideas. I mean, should his Armor form be more like Gatomon's, or totally original? I do have some ideas, but they always seem dumb at the time! I guess I'm hoping for a push in the right direction!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
If SaberGatomon is male, do something like Seraphimon's armor on a cat-man.

If SaberGatomon is female, uh... well... do some sort of variant to Nefertimon's armor. Like, chimera-ish or something.
UberGatomon?
SuperGatomon?
Felinemon?
SlashClawmon?
Monon?
SixTittiesmon?
Don'tFuckWithMemon?
Do a Nefertimon type Digimon, except male and standing up on two feet like in a fighter mode sense. Change the armor and face up a bit and call it like SlashGatomon or something and give it a big sword!

That Digimon actually sounds really cool, it's mine now! I tell you all! I made SaberGatomon! Though if you want to use it, go for it!
TheReclaimer Wrote:Do a Nefertimon type Digimon, except male and standing up on two feet like in a fighter mode sense. Change the armor and face up a bit and call it like SlashGatomon or something and give it a big sword!

That Digimon actually sounds really cool, it's mine now! I tell you all! I made SaberGatomon! Though if you want to use it, go for it!

Not a bad idea! Actually a very good one! How about a digimon one and a half times bigger than Nefertimon, with a fighter/swordsmon mode change. I even have a name for this digimon! It just accurred to me! Sphinxmon 8) SlashGatomon is alright, but I'd like a totally different name for this digimon, with an Egytian theme to it!

TheReclaimer Wrote:Do a Nefertimon type Digimon, except male and standing up on two feet like in a fighter mode sense. Change the armor and face up a bit and call it like SlashGatomon or something and give it a big sword!

Not a bad idea! Actually a very good one! How about a digimon one and a half times bigger than Nefertimon, with a fighter/swordsmon mode change. I even have a name for this digimon! It just accurred to me! Sphinxmon 8) SlashGatomon is alright, but I'd like a totally different name for this digimon, with an Egytian theme to it!

cool