Join our server on Discord

Help with magical(?) keywords
If you can,please give me a little help.Sometimes when I update,The keywords I got in searchers just dissappear all of a sudden.If I had 30 combinations,then only 2 remain or such.Can anybody please tell me if I'm doing something wrong,or if it's the searchers' bussiness or what?
Please restate the question. I don't understand.
umm...what?
Uh,sorry.Well,what I meant was:For example,if you look for 'Digimon' in Google,it will try and find pages that have that word in them.But you might have the word 'Digimon' in your site and Google can't find it.And what happens to me sometimes is that I had lotsa words like that in there and,all of a sudden, the searchers can't find them anymore.For example,if you wrote 'Beelzemon pics' in Google(like many did)a couple of weeks ago,I got the 5th and 6th places in the list that displayed,and now I have none.I still have the pages where it says 'Beelzemon pics',with the same addy and all,but it doesn't find them anymore.So I wanted to know why's that.
Was I clear enough this time?
I tried it already and had 6 pages with matching that keyword.

Mybe you typed something wrong then. Not sure.
i dont know about other sites but at google you may need to change the Preferences, if you dont this will limmit or increse your resultes
hope that helpes you.
*cold sweat*Thanks all for trying,but what I wanted to know is why did they take away MY site's keywords.I've been reading and it seems it depends of lots of stuff,and they can even"forget"about your site when doing the lists.Oh well,I'll just keep reading,I guess.I wonder if it has something to do with me not updating lately...
That's unfortunate because it is a nice website.
Mad Mallard:You're so sweet.*wipes away a tear*
Hmm...I guess I need to find a tinier pic for my signature^_^U