Join our server on Discord

Finished Colorization of Prophet's Teen Titans pic (sorta).
There is still some straightening up to be done, but after finishing getting the background in (I hate, hate, hate, using backgrounds), I just felt emotionally drained from further doing this picture. So, after a few spot clean ups, and a little bit of line erasing, I finished the majority of it, gave credit to where credit is due, uploaded it to my site, and am now posting it here. So if everyone will excuse me, I'm going back to nursing my cup of coffe.

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/Raven_Beast.jpg

Oh yeah, since I'm using a geocities acount, you have to either copy and paste the URL into the title bar, or you have to drag and drop it there.
Nicely done.

You should be very proud of yourself.
That's very nice. Good work.
Heh, thanks. *^_^* I couldn't find any backgrounds of a bedroom, so I decided to go with stars instead seeing as how that may fit in with what happened when everyone got sucked inside of her mirror.
i hate that show. a bunch of white guys thought "ok we need a show that kids will relate too"

"how baout we take a bunch of teenage superheroes."

"great, but how baout we try to make it anime. kids love naime"

"great, can anyone here draw anime?"

"no"
"no"
"no"
"no"

"fuck it, lets just watch a bunch of naime and kinda average out all the cleshays."
Thanks for this EXTREMELY constructive, colorization-related comment, Zst. >_>

Am I the only one who's missing shading, though? That would've been a nice finishing touch. But yes, your technique has improved a lot since the earlier pictures, so I give it a thumb-up ^_^
Indeed, the coloring is good, but shading would make it much better.
Quote:Indeed, the coloring is good, but shading would make it much better.

*rubs the back of his head* Well, truth to be known, I've actually never knew how to properly shade. ^_^;

All I know about shading is that it should be applied somewhere around the neck. I learnt that just yesterday which is why there isn't any in this pic. So...unless someone can show me how to shade people, I'm afraid that this is about as good as I can get it. :oops:
I actually have a hard time shading as well, but if you keep practicing, and closely observe real world objects and other people's work, it'll start coming to you. I think I have some bookmarked websites on shading, if you want me to 'pm them to you later.
Thanks, I would really appreciate it. I can usually do a slight bit of shading, but only when I got the physcial object sitting right in front of me. Without a physical object to base things off of, there isn't much that I can do from just working with what's inside of my head. :(