Join our server on Discord

bout time i joined up.
Ive been viewing the board and site for some time now.. I thought I should join up and show my respects.. (this isnt a damn funeral get it together!) sorry.. alter ego crap...

Anyways I hope to get o know some of you more.....or somthing....
Meh maby Ill send in some lemons...

And I have a question.. Anyone know of any digimon links thatl teach you to draw them? Meh I think I shoulda asked in some other form.. But I thought.. Hey be lazy... ;)...
'Lo there. Allow me to welcome you to the forums. Have fun, but be careful, some of them are biters around here. :3
Ah, hello Ebola. Good to see that we've got a new member shownig up. Feel at home, and be sure to post whenever you can.
Hey dood.
Oooh, a new guy! *shakes Ebola's hand* Great to meet you, hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself here! :)
hello Ebola, nice to meet you ^^

I am Tiamat, the resident dragon and I wish you a great time and a lot of fun
Ebola?!?! EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!
lol thanks guys/gals..
Allow me to also extend my hand in friendship! *shakes hand... then runs to the bathroom to wash them* Good to see new people arriving here on the DaD!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Well, instead of starting a new post, I thought I'd just make a reply here.

I'm new to the forums, but not to the site. If I can ever get my hand to paper, maybe I'll write a couple lemons. Too lazy, or too afraid of nosy people invading my privacy, I don't know.

Maybe if I can ever get my arse off the couch and find a job, I could donate some cash to the site, too. I don't think my slot machine luck would hold out under an extended period of time.