Join our server on Discord

Comix - Teen Titans
Here's page 5.

I've finally got that website so my my comic and other pics are in it.

Just make sure that after clicking on a thumbnail a picture will download....click on that picture to get the full-size version.

http://www.karstensadultart.com/prophetart/gallery/art
Hey Proph, not that I'm complaining but...

Ah hell.
I am complaining.

This is starting to get redundant.
What ever happened to your mangas with an actual plot instead of straight off into the cunt pointless sex?
The One Caron has a point. Going directly into sex in way too blunt. Unless you're planning to make the other Teen Titans (including Raven or not) enter Raven's mind via the mirror to defeat Raven's honry side before Raven's lust drives her and the others insane.

That's what I'd do. But since I'm not you, I suck at drawing.

...pointless comment.

But, Prophet, please don't make this a pure fuck feast. That's boring and lame. And that's what sorta happened to the Digimon magna.

Too much sex. Not enough plot.
Hee hee hee... Nice one.

Still, I agree with the other posters, this one is looking too much like a quick PWP.
There were some stuff on Page 5 that were not completed, so I've just added the missing parts. Anyone who'd already downloaded the page can do it again.
Don't mind me, I'm not there.

Still, I'm not sure BeastBoy can transform partially...

:roll: yeah, I'll just shut up.
hey Prophet, can you make one with Robin and Starfire? I really like that couple. :D
hey Prophet, can you make one with Robin and Starfire? I really like that couple. :D
yes a robin starfire would be nice but you could make it all the same manga, like what they are doing well these three are away lol
I love the opening of the magna. And, if I may say, to justify the all-too-sudden sex sense, try having Cyborg and Beast Boy's intrucion (mispelled) being there when Raven had the lust flash a conicodence (mispelled). Raven's lust side must've appeared and is out of control.

Final notes: Raven and Starfire. 'nough said. And, if possible, have Blackfire have a cameo.