Join our server on Discord

Comix - Teen Titans
2 things..
1. Prophet: Excelent work! Keep it up! I want more Raven!!!

and 2. I see some people mentioning having seen other Teen Titans pics...

Quote:Nope, there are SOME Teen Titans pics out there.

Quote:*raises an eyebrow* You know of where there is some more? The only other pics that I know of being produced is at DigimonSH's Yahoo! group.

So what's the actual name of this group?
And what other locations for TT hentai (preferably of Raven) do you people have?
I hate the DC world. The characters are so bland and ditto for their costumes. The only series I liked was Batman Beyond.

You shoulda finishd the Rogue comic first
Quote:Ya know, I just realized that you kept forgetting her jeweled belt-thingie except for one panel.

Yeah, I know. I should've took a closer look at her. You may notice that I have add more missing stuff to her.

Quote:Out of curiosity though, didn't you say you were gonna stop doing mangas for a while after Reunion day?

I was pretty down when I've said that. I wasn't coming up with ideas, and couldn't draw anything. I was stuck. Reunion may be my last Digi manga I'll draw.

Hey Tankcop, have you ever written that second Nancy lemon?

Page 3 is on my site.

http://prophet.web1000.com
Kandlin made a Starfire pic at DHZ. http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/pict...tans01.jpg
Forgive me if I did something bad.
Quote:Hey Tankcop, have you ever written that second Nancy lemon?

OH MY GOD A REQUEST FROM PROPHET!!!!

I will stop all other lemons I am doing now and get started on that one at once!!!

It will be great it will go like this.

Kari arrives early from her vaction and find TK and Nancy fucking!

Well alot of stuff happens but it all comes in with Kari having sex with Davis to make, TK doing Yolei to make Kari jealous, then having them get back together and then having both Kari, Nancy, and TK do it in a HUGE 3 way! ^_^

I do hope I can do it so good that you can make a new manga out of it like the last one.

I will be forever honored that you made a manga out of my lemon....its the highest honor I have ever recived.
*stares at Raven's BRIGHT pink nipples*

Damn, those are some pink nipples.

Well.. other than that, it's developing quite nicely.

Oh, and no. Don't change the nipple color on my behalf. I can't force an artist to change something that's rightfully thiers.

Also Tank Cop.... weren't you going to plan for this lemon a few years back?
Quote:Also Tank Cop.... weren't you going to plan for this lemon a few years back?

I had many set backs and many writers blocks.

Not to mention that I work for 10 hours 5 days a week and then and I have much make up time to do.

But I try to do lemons when I can.

I am trying my best!
Hey prophet this is a great manga keep up the good work.
K now for a few things about Raven
1.in one eps. Beast Boy and Cyborg use a mirror to enter into Ravens brain and discover other parts of her persnality
2. when something happenes that part of her personality takes over
k now with that over it is my bieve that simply the horney side of her has taken over
Oh yeah those are great! You might want to check the HTML of this comic, the thumbnail for picture 3 isn't showing.
Quote:Kari arrives early from her vaction and find TK and Nancy fucking!

Well alot of stuff happens but it all comes in with Kari having sex with Davis to make, TK doing Yolei to make Kari jealous, then having them get back together and then having both Kari, Nancy, and TK do it in a HUGE 3 way! ^_^

Wow, that sounds really really nice. I can't wait to read it. :D