Join our server on Discord

Poll: who is the hottest male [u]humanoid[/u] digimon from the list
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
wargreymon
2.27%
1 2.27%
blackwargreymon
9.09%
4 9.09%
flamedramon
27.27%
12 27.27%
x-veemon
11.36%
5 11.36%
angemon/magnangemon
4.55%
2 4.55%
leomon
13.64%
6 13.64%
weregarurumon
11.36%
5 11.36%
cyberdramon
6.82%
3 6.82%
beelzemon
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

the digihunk of the digital world
pillow? i see no pillow!

<.< >.< >.>

*throws it away and.... uhm....

...picks up and huggles Ancient Veemon*

<.<;;
O_o now that was unexpected too. :P
I voted my digihunk of the digiworld... WereGarurumon. He's my hot button, boy what I'd do to just touch him... *murrrr* Yeah.. So that's who I voted.. WereGarurumon..
Daemon is designing Digimon desktop themes for the first three seasons. Please contribute your ideas for sound effects and icons under the "Set it off" topic in the Digimon section.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
O_o I think I'll think it twice before doing any more pillow hurling at strangers...
And,the pillow's mine,AV!But I wouldn't be surprised if you lost yours.Pillow snatching seems to be popular these days.
hahahahahaha....this topic turned out to be so fun.I really love people doing the unexpected.*takes the closest potted plant and paints a black lipstick doodle of a cock on two of its leaves*
I'm off to find Ancient Veemon's pillow.Be seeing ya.
if your pillow is the one next to me then the pillow behind me is not the pillow I can say it belongs to me. And the pillow behind you is not mine too. There are 3 pillows in the room and none of them is mine and you are going off to search mine, but I haven't seen it was carried outside. So I need a pillow, while you search mine, I will take yours. XD ^^
Ancient Veemon Wrote:if your pillow is the one next to me then the pillow behind me is not the pillow I can say it belongs to me. And the pillow behind you is not mine too. There are 3 pillows in the room and none of them is mine and you are going off to search mine, but I haven't seen it was carried outside. So I need a pillow, while you search mine, I will take yours. XD ^^

Your getting to technical. Us horny halfwits don't understand all this. >.> lol...
lol. that's what I've planned. ^^
Ancient Veemon Wrote:lol. that's what I've planned. ^^

Your so evil... Confusing all of us.. making us waste valuable masturbating time to figure out what your trying to say.... evil.... XD
I dont have your pillow

*holding a pillow behind my back and whitle*