Join our server on Discord

Poll: who is the hottest male [u]humanoid[/u] digimon from the list
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
wargreymon
2.27%
1 2.27%
blackwargreymon
9.09%
4 9.09%
flamedramon
27.27%
12 27.27%
x-veemon
11.36%
5 11.36%
angemon/magnangemon
4.55%
2 4.55%
leomon
13.64%
6 13.64%
weregarurumon
11.36%
5 11.36%
cyberdramon
6.82%
3 6.82%
beelzemon
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

the digihunk of the digital world
I vote for Beezlemon. My, do I have a weird taste or what? :roll: But anyway, I love his style. He has that "bad boy" appeal to him, what with the way he dresses and the motorcycle. I just find that really attractive in combination with the personality underneath.
I voted for Blackwargreymon because he is amazingly and awesomely hot. Not much else to say. *awkward silence*
I'll break the silence 8)
i kinda like Blackwargreymon too :D

except it wouldn't be fair if i voted because I wanted to know what you guys wanted, but wargreymon hasn't got a vote yet.
(sob) :(

but i have no power over the voting
(sigh)

aww well...
thanks for reading
My vote is for Angemon/MagnAngemon and its all that I gonna said :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flamedramon -^_^- No further comments ... Knick knack, paddy wack.... who the hell used to say something like that? Anus??? Gah wish I could remember...
How come I haven't seen this before?Oh well...
Hey,I voted for Beelze-chan.Usually I would have hesitated btw him and Angemon,but since you've placed him with Magna Angemon I couldn't vote for him.I don't know,but just as much as I like Angemon I don't give a freakin' damn about MagnaAngemon. Must be his ridiculous mask *shrug*
Only that...Why placing Beelzemon in the last option?! *hurls a pillow to I am I*
*laughs*
Oh,I forgot something.
Quote:I vote for Beezlemon. My, do I have a weird taste or what? But anyway, I love his style. He has that "bad boy" appeal to him, what with the way he dresses and the motorcycle. I just find that really attractive in combination with the personality underneath.
Then,how come you have never written some yaoi with him?!*picks up the pillow and whacks ThunderEchoes with it*
OK,so I'm aggressive today. :P
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:How come I haven't seen this before?Oh well...
Hey,I voted for Beelze-chan.Usually I would have hesitated btw him and Angemon,but since you've placed him with Magna Angemon I couldn't vote for him.I don't know,but just as much as I like Angemon I don't give a freakin' damn about MagnaAngemon. Must be his ridiculous mask *shrug*
Only that...Why placing Beelzemon in the last option?! *hurls a pillow to I am I*
*laughs*

*quicly snatches Pilllow and snugs it!!*

Purrrpurrr....

*blinks looking around franticly at all the staring eyes*
*silence...*
*sweatdrops and throws pillow away*

I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

*gently nudges the pillow back to himself* <.<;;
Well, that was... unexpected. ^^;;;
I am I Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:How come I haven't seen this before?Oh well...
*laughs*

*quicly snatches Pilllow and snugs it!!*

Purrrpurrr....

*blinks looking around franticly at all the staring eyes*
*silence...*
*sweatdrops and throws pillow away*

I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

*gently nudges the pillow back to himself* <.<;;

umm, has somebody seen my pillow anywhere?