Join our server on Discord

Poll: who is the hottest male [u]humanoid[/u] digimon from the list
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
wargreymon
2.27%
1 2.27%
blackwargreymon
9.09%
4 9.09%
flamedramon
27.27%
12 27.27%
x-veemon
11.36%
5 11.36%
angemon/magnangemon
4.55%
2 4.55%
leomon
13.64%
6 13.64%
weregarurumon
11.36%
5 11.36%
cyberdramon
6.82%
3 6.82%
beelzemon
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

the digihunk of the digital world
I on't mind *throws exploding skewers to Black Phoenix*
Wizardmon is the hottest digi-hunk anywhere.
Ok Ok we get it already :roll:
Umm... 0.o;; ok. No offense or anything but i think this is getting a lil bit off topic. But hey, we all have to have some fun with explosives SOME times, right Twisted ? k, now i need to say that this is just like i pictures:
People mindlessly slaving and throwing utesills around like waterballons and not even caring who sees what there doing....keep it up ^.^
You forgot me.
oh right, how can we forget about you. *pulls out a bazooka and molatove cocktails* u sure u want a piece of this shit? Twisted
You realize I just posted that because we've been deluged with "hottest male" threads and I happen to be straight, right? I didn't even read the whole first page.
...........................ah. sorry dude. but hey, a least your roomy aitn a nutjob taking pills. (i have NO clue why said that) and im sorry for the inconveniance
I'm going to have to say Leomon, Bee seems like he would just use you and Myotis might bite you, the others are just not so great, but Leomon is Rambo like sexy, attacking with his bare hands or a flint knife, and that scar adds mysterysa, plus, he has a mane, I love fuzzy things ^ ^
all of the above.