Join our server on Discord

Could it be? Yes it is!
Sepiroth Kaiba from the DHZ has made his way to the DaD *does a little dance*
Vash: A whole new board to spread our evil to, Muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Sep: Ya'll realy don't have to pay much mind to him though.
Vash: Phoey.
SR2: More members should cross over if they haven't.

Rena: Why can't people spread things besides evil,

Imp: cuase evil is fun.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Sepiroth, eh? Hmm. That's unusual. I've never seen a DHZ member come here without a very good reason... *dashes off to DHZ and tries to check out some of Sepiroth's lemons, realizes that his section has been removed, figures out why and comes back* Aaaah-hah! I knew it!! NYAHAHAHA!!!

God, Soni must REALLY be pissed...

But nah, seriously: No matter what happened there, you're welcome here, as long as you don't do here what you did there. So: WELCOME! :)

(DHZ fans: Please don't take offense from my comment.)
Ahoy, Matey!
Huh? Welcome here, Sepiroth. ^^

You should know me from the DHZ too. hehe
*ponders*

Welcome, Sepiroth. I'm ChibiRenamon, and we've also met once or twice on the DHZ board.
so mant friend from the DHZ. This board is differt from the DHZ, but i'll learn em' damn it! I wish I didn't tell Vash about this place though.......
Vash: Muhahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!11
Welcome DUDE! Glad to see more people joining the DaD! Looking forward to more lemons! Wink

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Hey, Chibi Renamon, Soni said that you are basicly running this site, and he also said that you might not post up any of my work, so my question: Am I allowed to submit my work on the DaD?
Hey, Chibi Renamon, Soni said that you are basicly running this site, and he also said that you might not post up any of my work, so my question: Am I allowed to submit my work on the DaD?