Join our server on Discord

Part 2 of weird rule
Recall: 1st stupid rule IS can't wear sweater during working hours even if you are sick. :-D

Now *Twilight Zone music plays* 2nd stupid rule: Whenever you go to toilet, you must sign the log book and ask for permission first.

I was thinking about buying diapers in case if permission not allowed. :-D
OMG @@;; That IS a stupid rule...
If you think those are dumb, there are old rules and laws that should have been nullified long ago. Take one example: in one city it is illegal to beat the rug on Sunday. In another city pet fish are allowed on public bus as long as they don't move.

In Michigan it was illegal to publicity swear in front of women and childrens. (this has been repealed) Also in Detroit, Michigan, willfully destroying a radio is illegal (why??) and anyone 12 YO and up can have a license to own firearm as long as there are no felony. (12 year old with felony record?)

Here's something really anti-red neck in one Michigan city: There is a law that makes it legal for a farmer to sleep with his pigs, cows, horses, goats, and chickens. Another useless rule: It is against the law to serenade your girlfriend.

It'd be hard to top this Ohio state law: it is illegal to fish for whale on Sunday. I wasn't aware there are whales in Ohio. :?: :?: :?:

There is a web site with insane and nonsense laws. www.dumblaws.com
Dammit! I was just about to post the link to dumblaws.com myself!! How dare you overtake me!!

J/K ^^
Well, tough! ;)

here's a dumb rule I heard about but forgot. In one country (I think Argentia) a grocery store chain has banned bathroom breaks. All cashier were required to wear diaper.
o.O;;;
Remind me never to go shopping for groceries in Argentinia...
O_o I am surprised how many stupid rules are existing.
That is a dumb ass rule, at least if I have to go, I just step out and leave... I don't have to tell anyone.. but that is the dumbest rule I ever heard..
I got one to it is for bidden here to spit on the ground if the police see you spit you have to pay 45 euro
Eeeep, only for spitting? That's somehow really weird.