Join our server on Discord

Where did the Digimon hide Karabiner?
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Actually around last month I did happen to come across a file website that contained all of his adult works, including his digimon stuff. (very hot stuff, mind you. I enjoyed a good wanking to it >:3)

All of it was contianed in a zip file, and there were also some other artwork zips of other artists too. The next day, though, the site was taken down. luckily I still have the zip with briner's work, though out of curtousy for such an outstanding artist, Im afraid I will not be able to give it out to anyone.

I know you said it was gone but what was the address?
I've actually got some questions about karabiners digimon work.

I recently bough his 2004 folio, and it has like 100 or so, yiff and non yiff, Shortly after this i managed to get his 2003 cd off mIRC :roll: (heh sorry didn't have the 30 bucks to buy it and it was right there and...anyway!)

Again the 2003 cd had like 100 or so digimon works. the trouble is...i have some of karabiners work that i had downloaded before that isn't on either cd. Plus what about all the digimon stuff he did as Eisen and what not...

Just kind of disheartening to know, one could spend upwards of 55$ and not get all his work...

On a side not, the mIRC channel has A LOT of furry stuff, just email me of you want the server and chan.
Actually, I just popped across a site where I saw a few of his digi-works posted, though the administrator for the place gave everyone holy hell for posting it without Karabiner's permission.

Still, I got a peek.
Well... here's a link I found to his non-digimon adult work: http://www.yiffydreams.com/Karabiner/index.shtml

Wish I had a way of buying the CD so I could get his digimon stuff.
I have only two of his drawings the one of the two weregarurumon and matt and weregarurumon. ( :roll: yes I'm a sucker for garurumon)

It sucks not being able to find his other adult digimon pics because of what some people did :cry: His work is amazing adult or not I'm asking to see if anyone else has any It would be appreciated GREATLY
Ive never seen any of his adult work, this is the first time ive seen any of his work... but the non adult work is sooo good! it looks better than the digimon did on tv! its a shame there are people out there that would steal his artwork for a profit.
:D heh! Before I even knew who Karabiner was, I actually thought he was an artist of the Digimon Series. :D :D :D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KarabinerDigimonArt/

Until now I never thought I could hate yahoo so much.
WHY MUST THEY REQUIRE MEMBERSHIP!?

Quote:Actually around last month I did happen to come across a file website that contained all of his adult works, including his digimon stuff. (very hot stuff, mind you. I enjoyed a good wanking to it >:3)

All of it was contianed in a zip file, and there were also some other artwork zips of other artists too. The next day, though, the site was taken down. luckily I still have the zip with briner's work, though out of curtousy for such an outstanding artist, Im afraid I will not be able to give it out to anyone.

Ass

Quote:Man... this was under my nose the whole time and i didn't notice it till now.
sorry...
its some of karabiner's works of renamon playing with herself

http://www.nanaki-lion.de/digimon/html/y...1solo.html

Link its broken.
I got a lot of his art it was on IIchan 4chan and 5chan thats the way I got it
heya everyone, if you all dont mind, i have some of his works, thanks would be nice. (for being a noobie)

except in return for you all helping me/us find the rest,im currently looking on kazaa

[Image: 100ru.jpg]
[Image: 3415kp.jpg]