Join our server on Discord

Where did the Digimon hide Karabiner?
Man!! I've almost been looking everywhere in the digiworld(WWW.)!

Where in heaven's name can I find Karabiner's work.!
(Digimon : Non-Hentai,Hentai,and Yaoi!)

His art is just so GREAT! REALISTIC! and SUPERB!
His digimon art..is really like the real thing!

I do know where he puts Non-Hentai works though..

http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/karaby/

And I do have that Takato screwing up Guilmon pic he made.
But where can I find more of his work?(Especially Digimon)

I'm such a fan of his Artwork.
You're gonna have to ask people for the pics.

... I don't have the details, but I heard, fifth or sixth hand mind you, that he had gotten tired of people stealing his art, and had decided to stop sharing his stuff with the general public. (Although since you have a non hentai link to his stuff, I guess it was just his 'adult' art he's depriving us of).

... I think I have just about all his adult Digimon stuffits. I had to beg and borrow and do awful (*grin*) things to get them...

So bug me on AIM sometime.
Can't I just beg you here......

I'm begging you!! I'm pleading you!!

Is that enough begging?
... there's still the matter of sending them to you.

What medium am I to deliver them by?
Hell I would like to see what he done too
Try looking on Kazaa. You can find some of his adult work on there. Also, what kind of pics of his do you got? If you have any that I don't already have, I'd like to add it to the list. Also, one of his better pics (in my mind), is the one of Leomon and Juri. Be sure to check it out if you ever can.
Okay, due to people stealing his work, I believe the DAD is somewhat in a tulmult about posting art from this guy. However, I DID manage to find this one Yahoo! group that is actually dedicated to Karabiner. Since they're giving credit to the guy, I believe that there is nothing to worry about. If I'm wrong, then just call me an idiot, and delete this link, and we can call it even.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KarabinerDigimonArt
To Paraphrase...
How bout E-mail.

I'd like it if you'd be able to give me pics with Takato in
it!
Karabiner is a friend of a couple people here, and I and some others have talked to him on the subject, and he does not want his adult digimon images leaked because they are stolen and usually posted for profit.

HOWEVER, his non-XXX digimon pics are not so desired, even though they are just as wonderfully done. He even has a site where people can view them.

http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/karaby/
Well...I've seen some of his "clean" drawings, and I like them just about as much as his adult artwork. Also, if anyone who reads this happens to be a friend of Karabiner, be sure to tell him that Angeteen appreciates his work, adult or otherwise. Also be sure to tell him that I regret that sites are stealing his work for profit. If a site is going to take something of yours, they should at least have the gall to ask permison first, or at the very least give you free membership. >_>

Well...I won't be seeing any more adult images from him, but until then, at least I can still keep track of his other works of art.