Join our server on Discord

Underworld
Anyone watched Underworld movie? This movie is banned in Malaysia. :'(

How is the movie, nice?

Banned?! What the hell for??

I haven't seen it yet, but I can't see why I'd be banned.
After Dare Devil was banned, citizens already numbed and didn't create so many topics about this movie.

They can either go to Singapore or buy DVD to watch this movie.

Banning is NOT an option.

I don't know why it is banned...

"Gatomon, help me!" Veemon cried painfully.

Gatomon returned the camera to Kari, "I'm coming!" She shouted back.

"Good, I finally captured a picture where Veemon being tortured. I can use this picture to blackmail Davis." Kari thought.
banned wtf why that ... its not more agressive then common other movies I gues .. not seen it yet but .. daaaamn that scks dude ... heh but then theres alwayce the internet .. where nothing is banned
Daredevil was banned as well? o.O How strange... Well, Underworld was a great movie, in my opinion. I dunno if i should describe it, as to not spoil anything for those who haven't seen, but if you like stories about old wars, vampires, and werewolves, and action, i think you'll like this movie as well. :3
Well, 8 Mile also banned. lol

Yes, I like LXG type of movies. I like vampires, dracula...

Bicycle:

An Indian and a priest are walking through the woods. The priest is teaching the Indian the English language, so he can be integrated into the "white man's society".

As they walk along, the priest sees a tree and says to the Indian, "Tree." They continue walking along and come upon a bush, and the priest says to the Indian, "Bush".

They keep walking and eventually come out into a small clearing, where they come upon a man and a woman having sex. The priest is so upset that he's not sure what he should tell the Indian. The only thing he can think of to say is, "Man riding a bicycle."

The Indian then pulls out his bow and arrow, aims and instantly kills the man. The priest turns to the Indian and says, "What'd you do that for?"

The Indian replies, "MY bicycle!!"
...my bicycle... lol lol lol
I did see the movie! The special effect were awesome and it was an interesting story as well. For those of you who can see it, see it, for those of you who can't........ well, that's the breaks. :? Still don't see why it was banned though. It's not like it was any more violent than some other movies!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted