Join our server on Discord

Justice Is Served!
I found this article on crimelibrary.com, and thought it was kinda funny. Karma lays the smackdown on a pedophile's ass.

Convicted child molester beaten up by former victim in Florida jail

[quote]TAMPA, Fla. (AP)
Oh yes, that's justice all right! lol

On a sidenote, the pedophile has a very appropriate name... Kevin Kinder. "Kinder" means "children" in German.
Hmm...that's odd. I actually have a dentist whose name is Dr. Nunly (sounds like "numb").

Anyway, if you think about it, this can easily fall under the "one chance out of a million catagory." Justice, indeed, has been served.
The guy wouldn't have survived anyways. Ironically, most people in prison HATE pedophiles. That's why that priest who molested all those kids got killed in prison.
Now isn't that odd? I mean, here it is, that some of these people are in there for murder, grand theft, larceny, and so on, and yet they HATE pedophiles. I don't know why, but isn't that sort of like the kettle calling the pot black?
Actually, in the case of the late Father Geogahn, his killer had been molested by a priest.
hmm best comment I gues to that is point and laugh realy realy realy hard .. so

*points and laughs realy realy realy hard*

there
Well appearently Angeteen, in gods church pedophelia is allowed, so when you get into prison is where they lynch ya. :P j/k
Yeah, I see what you mean, Angeteen. :P

Kettle: Pot, thou art black!
Pot: Why must you be so cruel?
elvarien Wrote:hmm best comment I gues to that is point and laugh realy realy realy hard .. so

*points and laughs realy realy realy hard*

there

You got that right Elvarien! Revenge is best served ice cold! Twisted

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted