Join our server on Discord

Forever's End- THE WHOLE THING (for non-site visitors)
For simplicity sake and since F.E is an original series I'm going to make it easy on people and post the WHOLE series in this topic. I want replies dammit, or I'll get Saidenmon on ya...

Speaking of which....
You know the deal. I do not own Digimon™ or anything affiliated with Digital Monsters™ in any way shape or form. If I did I'd be a very rich man and not a computer nerd sitting at my PC writing an anime sex story, would I? I'd also have big beige and/or white sacs with a green dollar sign on it too... anyway, this is only the second sex story AND second digimon lemon I've written, so if it doesn't excite you it's not my fault... well actually it is... *sigh* see what you people made me do! Bah!

I won't bother telling you all that crap about not reading this if your under 18, or the crap about if this material is illegal to view in your area to run off to disney.com with your tail in between your legs- wait a second, I just did....

This doesn't seem to be going to well ^_^ ... anyway, if you're this far into the site and you're under 18 and all that crap, it doesn't matter if I tell you any of the above at all does it? That means this has all been a waste of time...

...that just kinda bummed me out -_- ... anyway, enjoy the lemon and whatnot, and please send in your opinions to whoever. Happy wank... er... reading

-Notorious

Forever's End: Chapter One
Saiden Chronicles I: "When it Rains"

It was raining. Hard. The kind of rain that makes you forget that it isn't hailing. The kind of rain that makes you forget there's a sun up there somewhere. The kind of rain that can even make you forget yourself. It doesn't rain much in the Digital World ... when it does, it's most likely some glitch or something, but it can fool me every time. Rain ... its just like me. Always falling, or slipping off the edge of something. Always searching for the bottom of things, and rising to the heavens only to fall again, and again. It's the perpetual motion of people like me- or should I say things like me.

If you ask me what I am, I can't give you an answer. I'm still asking the question myself. Everyone seems to be asking it about me too. I am an Enigma of sorts. Too many questions, not enough answers. Too much darkness and not enough light. A bottomless pit that you jump into because you're curious, and you keep falling, and falling, not ever knowing when it'll all stop suddenly. Not knowing when you're going to die, not knowing when you're going to smile again, not knowing when to cry- but falling. Always falling. An abyss of complete and utter darkness I am. The alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end of everything. Yep, that's me. Little ol' Saidenmon- the lost one.

Sometimes I wander through forests or a valley silent and unblinking. Wondering the who, what, when, why, where, and how of everything. Sometimes not even thinking at all. I'm not nocturnal, I just happen to like dark places. Places dark enough so I can sink into nothingness. Yeild to oblivion, stop dreaming, and start to slowly die as always. It is my only hobby. Today it was raining, and while the other digimon of the forest were in their treetops, and burrows with their families, their hopes, and their dreams all intact, in a lavender box with a pretty red bow, I walk through the storm. I, who walk this faithful path alone, even when standing still. I, the dark one. Saidenmon, the wanderer.

With a great sigh, I fall onto the soaked blades of grass and lean against a tree, head upward to the heaven that won't take me. Eye's closed to block out the hell that won't escape me. I hadn't groomed myself in days and I knew my tangled waist-long shockingly white hair was soaked and dirty as a strand fell in my face, gone from a long-forgotten ponytail. I didn't even bother to think which drops on my face were tears, and which ones were rain.

"Excuse me sir!" called a shrewlike female voice. "Excuse me!"

I opened my scarlet eyes. For moment I looked up at the sky. When it rains in Digi-World, the sky turns a gradient of greens and reds, and I'm sure there's some yellows there too. Its... its... what was the word? I'd forgotten it... beau... beau... beautiful. That's it. That's the word. It was beautiful. I was in awe of myself. I knew the word, and I KNEW what it meant, but I couldn't grasp the meaning anymore. To me it was all gray, black, and white. Navy blue if I was lucky.

"Excuse me!"

My head snapped forward. I'd completely forgotten why I had opened my eyes. There was a Gatomon before me, and five little Salamon's. Another more masculine looking Gatomon was holding a sheet of woven grass blades that I assumed was some sort of primitive umbrella. I breathed inward. At least digimon had some sort of apreciation for nature unlike the humans. The ironic thing was that digimon weren't "natural"

If I was once human, and no I am what I am now, and digimon aren't natural, then what am I?

I shook off the question. I looked at who I assumed to be the female Gatomon who had called me. Then I shot a quick loke at the male who was saying something to their children. My gaze returned to the female who was smiling at me with an air of friendliness even though she knew I was a virus digimon.

"It's coming down pretty hard sir," she said kindly. "We're on our way to our way to the burrow, and I was wondering if you'd like to stay with us."

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

"Oh c'mon chap," said the male Gatomon which had an English accent for some reason. "We know your a virus digimon and all, but nobody should be out here. You'll catch a bloody cold you will. We own a large cave next to our burrow that you can stay in. Just have to move the little tykes' playthings out of the way."

I looked at them sideways.

"You'd offer me a place in your home despite what I am?" I said intrigued. They nodded. The children were even smiling.

I adjusted my mask slighly, stood up and dusted myself off. Of course they were much smaller than me, so I had to look down. I pretended to smile. It hurt a little. When you don't use certain muscles for a long time they tend to become stiff. They bought the act.

"Lead the way," I said with a twinkle in my eye.

They started to walk away, and I bought up the rear. The second they turned their backs my smile disapeared. The children were singing some old folk lore tune in Digi-Code, the parents were talking about food gathering for dinner, and how to get more food for me. I sighed deeply, and squeezed my the palm of my left hand with my middle and ring fingers (Spider-Man style) and felt a small trickle of blood and a bit of pain coming from my knuckles and four claws shot out silently (like Wolverine's) glistening. They were cold metal, and so shinny I cold see my face in them despite the rain. With a shaky hand, I raised my loaded hand to the back of the male Gatomon, and added a little more pressure.

"TerraNeedle," I whispered to myself so nobody could hear. I wanted them to feel the surprise of not even knowing why.

SLIT! SLIT! SLIT! SLIT!

A wave of pain rocked my body as the needles shot out of my knuckles. Blood poured from them, but I didn't care. The male turned around just in time to feel the needles pierce his neck.

"ARGH!" he screamed and went down. Purple venom dribbled out of his mouth. I must've pierced his throat. He spit out the venom, but more and more kept flowing from his mouth. I put enough in those needles to take down a Whamon. I threw off my trenchcoat and felt it land on the ground leaving only my shirt, boots, and jeans on. The female was too shocked to respond. The children were crying in seconds. Now he was foaming at the mouth. He closed his eyes tightly in great concentration. I had to shield my eyes with my arms as he luminated with a great light.

"Gatomon digivolve to ... MagnaAngemon!"

And just like that, he was now twice my size floating in the sky, still radiating that same nuclear-like glow a digimon gets from a fresh digivolution. Fully healed. My hand-venom sacs I'd just used were still refilling themselves. I felt new metal needles shoot from my right knuckles cutting through my skin, and my leather grappling gloves.

"Gate of Destiny!" he called out. A great vortex opened before me, and started to pull me in. The female, and the children were uneffected. I was lifted from the ground started to fall towards the gate defying gravity. Then of course, I spread my wings and flapped as hard as I could in the opposite direction. It wasn't enough to break free of the gravity of this gate leading to nothingness, but enough to keep me stationary. Not one way or the other. There was no way my needles would hit him either. They'd just be lost to the gate. I retracted them, and reached in the pocket of my black jeans and pulled out-

"A flute?" the MagnaAngemon said.

I put it to my lips ignoring the fact my silvery hair was blowing forward yeilding to the gravity. A few strands were ripped from my skull painfully and thrusted into the beyond. I played the tune I memorized before I had even heard it for the first time all those years ago.

Do, Re, Do, Do, Re, Do, Do, Re, Do, Do, fa, Do, fa, so, so

The MangaAngemon dropped his staff with a great clatter. He stood there in mid-air without moving. His family looked worried. I lowered the flute.

"Listen my friend and you will hear,
The Saiden-Drain, a song to fear

Fifteen notes, though it may seem more,
You're mine now, here's what I ask for ..."

I played a few more notes and the gate closed at the whim of MagnaAngemon. I decided to have a little fun before I blew him into bytes of data, never to rejoin into one being again. I flew over to him, still as a stone waiting for my command. I needed to make sure the rest didn't interfere, and that they didn't leave either. I played a few more notes on my flute, and there was a brilliant flash. An invisible force field trapped them like rats. I pocketed the flute, only to kick off my boots, and my jeans.

I wasn't wearing underwear. I threw off the shirt as well, but kept on my gloves and my mask.

"Lay down on the ground," I comanded. As if I'd petrified him, he fall to the ground with a great thud, not even bothering to fly. I narrowed my eyes.

"I won't be able to have fun with you if your bigger than me," I said rubbing my goatee in deep thought. I snapped my fingers as if I'd had an epifany. "I know!"

I snapped my fingers, and instantly, my flute shot out from the pocket of my pants on the ground and into my hand. I played the first three notes of the same tune again, only slower this time. He then shrank in size to my exact proportions.

"That's better," I said darkly. The female Gatomon was swearing at me, and telling her children to close their eyes at the same time. I disregarded them, and flew over to the fallen and shrunken MangaAngemon.

"Hmmm ... I like regular Angemon better," I scoffed, and played the notes again even slower. MagnaAngemon's body became a three-dimensional sillouette of green light, and reshaped itself to the size of a regular Angemon, only of a gray color instead of pure white. His sash was purple, and his helment and armor were all black instead of gold. His skin was even grayish, and his hair was a more dirty blonde.

"YOU SICK DIGIMON FREAK! GET AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!"

"Oh, don't you ever shut up?" I asked and played the first three notes of the Saiden-Drain Prelude as fast as I could, and her mouth was shut with black stitches. I turned back around to the newly transformed Angemon.

"I supose you didn't expect a lowly champion to have this power," I said even though in his hypnotic state he couldn't really hear me... he could only "hear" me. "Well, the monster makers obviously didn't know how to make a digimon. I am much more powerful that even an Ultimate level. I even hold the power to reshape reality in any way I wish... such as this."

I played the Saiden-Drain Prelude in F sharp major, and all of a suddden it stopped raining. I heard the muffled screams of the female. With a "whosh" of air I slowly landed on the ground on the balls of my feet, and then put down my heel. I walked over to Angemon. I played the Prelude backwards this time, and felt my dick instantly spring into an errection. I did it again, and a large bulge turned Agemon's sash into an instant tent with a little wet spot at the topmost point to boot. Gatomon was now banging on the walls of the invisble cell around her and her children wildly screaming things that only came out "MMMMMPPPHHHH!" as I walked past them towards my new slave.

I laughed an evil laugh with my lips pressed together. More of a humming laugh. I knelt down by the side of Angemon and put my flute on the ground. I simply ripped the sash off, and used it initially to rub the head of his member. I sighed impatiently, and picked up my flute with my free hand, continuing the treatment with the other.

"Sound effects please!" I said jokingly, and played the Prelude again quickly. Instantly Angemon started to moan loudly. I threw away the sash and continued my handjob. First I started at the very top of the head, slidding it down to the sensitive underbelly, and then back up again.

"Oh god... ugh... ugh..." Angemon whimpered. "More... MORE!"

I dropped the flute and began to fondle his balls, juggling them in my hand, and then tugging on them lightly. I stuck up my middle finger on this hand, reached under him and began fingering his asshole. He started to buck his hips ever so slightly. Gatomon had stopped yelling for some reason. I turned around and saw that she had began to get wet, and was moaning softy. She was trying to hide it in front of her children. I let my finger leave Angemon's entrance and snapped my fingers. The flut jumped into my hands.

"Don't be shy," I said. "That's what family is for my dear!"

Do Re Do...

And just like that her eyes lowered a little. She began kissing one of the female Salamon- her own child. The Salamon struggled not knowing what was going on. I laughed deeply as my handjob continued still.

"Oh Saidenmon ... make me cum! Make me cum!!!!"

I looked at the struggling Salamon and chuckled.

"Mother knows best..."

Do Re Do... Do Re Do ... Do Re Do...

I didn't bother to see the results, I just turned back to Angemon, and stood up. I stood by his head, laying across him to suck his rock hard dick. Without me even having to tell him, he began doing the same. I'd never done a sixty-nine with another man, but I thought- what the hell. Plus it let me have a few view of the loving family a few yards away. Gatomon was sprawled on her back purring so loudly I could hear. A male Salamon was thrusting himself in and out of his mother's mouth with a surprisingly large member. Another male was behind that Salamon fucking his ass swiftly. One of the females was eating out Gatomon with long savoring strokes of her tounge.

"Mommy ... you taste so good ..." she said, and started to claw-fuck herself. The other two females were busy in a lesbian 69 of their own giggling wildy. I'd done a good job with my flute. The training had paid off.

"UGH!" Angemon grunted, and I felt my own orgasm fill me as well. I started to cum a thick flood of digital semen into his mouth, and he clasped his lips tightly around my head to take it all in. I took my lips off of his dick to take a look at him I could see him gulping, and I saw a few drops of cum drip out of the side of his mouth, and when I finally finished, I turned back around, and looked at the quivering head of his cock on to be sprayed with what seemed like a whole pint of cum in one blast, I let it cover my face first, not even letting my hair go dry, and then put my outh to his huge head and began gulping his seed greedily letting it fill me like never before. Then I took my mouth off (he was still cumming about five feet into the air like a fire hose someone had forgotten to turn off) and I took my time turning around and sitting on him. He hadn't slowed down a bit, and I felt fill me in yet another way. Gallons and gallons of golden semen- thanks to my flute of course.

I got off of him, and sat on his stomach as cum dripped out of me, and he continued to cum wildly into the air. I put my mouth well above him and let it make the trip a foot or so up into my mouth, but I didn't swallow. I turned around to see his mouth still open, and as he continued to cum like there was no tomorrow, I looked in his mouth and saw he hadn't swallowed one of my loads. I grunted and embraced in a french kiss to end all french kisses. On command he began to let his tounge explore mine, and I explored his. We traded each other's cum, with our tounges, and swallowed the mixture. He smiled as I got off of him. I turned around to see a huge puddle of cum, and saw he was still ejaculating into the air. I patted his chest like a dog, got up, and smiled. I raised my left hand.

"SAIDEN-STARR!"

And let a ball of translucent energy leave me, and hit him. He was deleted on imact. I picked up my flute, and turned around. The scent of sex was in the air. Gatomon and her children were a mess of cum and fur. In fact, her fur was heavily matted down. I smirked.

Do Re Do ... Do Re Do ... Do Re Do

The barrier disapeared, and I walked over to them.

Do.... Re.... Do....

Instantly the Salamon backed away, and Gatomon transformed into Angewoman. This time, it was a perfect match with no discolorations. She sat up dried off.

"What are you waiting for tiger?" she said slyly, and pulled off her helment, letting it fall to the ground revealing her long flowing blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect face with soft skin. The Salamon remained frozen, and I pushed her back softly, and she fall on her back. I sat on her stomach feeling her skin trhough the hole that was there and tore off her metal breast plates. I immediately began to suck on the nipples and she put her gloved hands softly on the back on my head running her fingers through my cum-soaked hair. She was a bit bigger than me because I had forgotten to shrink her properly.

"Ooohhh," she began to moan closing her eyes. A wet spot had appeared in her leotard. I had purposely put her in a spell to make her extremely horny rather than a mind control trance, so I didn't need to tell her what to do. I stood up, and she began licking the fingers of her gloves savoring the remains of her husband mixed in with the seed of myself. She stood up as well and pointed to a flat rock behind me.

"Sit down," she said softly. "Excite me, and get me nice and wet before you fuck me..."

I chuckled, surprised by the results of my love-spell. I didn't even know angels got so hot. I kissed my flute thankfully, and sat down on the rock, putting the flute down on the ground. The Salamon had began their own orgy, but it wasn't interesting to me anymore. I did as I was told and began to jack myself off. I would to one or two strokes of the shaft, and then a few slow strokes of my head, and then back to the shaft. Angewoman pulled the the bottom of her leotard to the side and began fingering her self moaning as loudly as she could, fondling her soft creamy breasts as she went.

"Ohhh ... Ohh..." she cooed.

I looked over at the Salamon just in time to see the two males cum on their sisters with the same longevity I'd given their father.

"Ooohhhh ... Ooohhh"

The girls had their tounges out like children trying to catch snowflakes on their tounges.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... my god... more... more..."

They cupped their "Saiden-Drain Preulde" enlarged breasts to catch whatever their small novice tounge's couldn't. I sighed and pointed my dick at my face to cum on myself, but just then-

"Fuck me..." she said softly in a volume not much higher than a whisper. "Time to fuck an angel"

Can't argue with that!

I got up eagerly, and she held out her soaked fingers to me. She'd taken off her gloves to do herself.

"Why thank you," I said smiling, and I slowly licked each finger one by one slowly going from the knuckle to the fingertip swallowing her strawberry juices eagerly adding them to her male counterpart's gift still being digested. She tossed her blonde hair, then cupped her large breasts as she lay down and spread her legs. I walked around to stand between them, fell to my knees and with one swift motion ripped the part of her leotard apart. She was wet alright...

And so I plowed into her. There's something about fucking an angel that doesn't compare to anything else. Maybe it's the fact that a being so dark as myself could objectify and have my way with something so pure and on the other side of the spectrum. Maybe it was the fact that I wasn't really suposed to be doing it. It was a sin after all...

Pfffttt. Look who you're talking to.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH ... GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!!!

Whatever it was, as much as I wanted it to last forever, I couldn't stop myself. First she soaked my punic hairs with her sweet smelling lubricant, and then I felt my most powerful orgasm yet hit me like a bullet train. I filled her with a few pints of cum, and stood up, barely able to walk. I saw stars in front of me...

"Heh ... Amen to that," I muttered. I looked down to admire my work. The orgasm that had hit Agewoman had knocked her out. Her pink leotard was shreaded from the waist down, and some of my seed was dripping slowly out of her snatch. Her fingers were still wet from my saliva, and her own cum. Her lips had a few drops of her gone husband's and my own cum which was dripping from her lips. Her helmet and breast plates lay long forgotten, and in her knocked out state, she dreamily started to finger herself in her sleep bucking her hips wildly. Her children, the Salamon, were knocked out, covered in their own siblings' cum with smiles on their faces. Snapping my fingers I let my clothes instantly cover me again, and with another snap I was cleaned off once again- or as clean as I had been to begin with.

I snapped my fingers again, and my flute was suddenly back in my pocket.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Angemon moaned in her sleep cumming for the third time. The Salamon sleepily wandered over to their digivolved mother and began humping various parts of her. One was lucky enough to stick their dick in their mother's mouth so she could suck it in her sleep, and a girl was lucky enough to be able to lick her pussy. She was awake enough to claw-fuck herself.

I decided not to reverse this spell ... oh it would wear off...

...in a year or two.

Laughing darkly I snapped my fingers a final time and let the rain start up again. With that I began to walk again as the family fucked themselves in the pouring rain.
am Saidenmon, the lost digimon. You may call me sick, or perverted, but keep in mind the fact I can destroy you with the snap of a finger, and the toot of a flute. I can haunt your memories and unlock your innermost fears.

If you're not afraid of me yet, you should be.

TO BE CONTINUED
-----------

Notorious (Narator): "Whoa! What a way to kick of the series. Who is this dark digimon ... and might I add he knows how to have fun-"

*SMACK* one of the producer's slap Notorious.

Producer: "Do your job you dirty old man."

Notorious: "I've have you know I am NOT an old man... can't deny the dirty part... anyways, like I was saying... Who is this creature Saidenmon? What other powers does he yeild, and of course- WHO'S NEXT!"

*SMACK!*

Notorious: "Okay, okay... ow, that was a leather glove... well the answer to these and more questions in the next Edition of Digimon: Forever's End! Share the love! And I promise that this time the series won't mysteriously be discontinued for a year-"

*SMACK!*

Notorious: "Just go to commercial or something... I'm starting to get a bruise"

---
Opinions? Critisisms? Comments? Requests? Suggestions? Send them to me at luminafire@earthlink.net and be sure to leave your author opinons at the DaD website.
Quote:Sorry for the double-spacing, I don't have MS Word anymore and WordPad reads it as something completely different.

Q: What is this?

A: It's a lemon, or an erotic fan fic. This one happens to be digimon oriented.

Q: Can I look at this?

A: Sure, if your 18 years or older and this material is legal in your area. If it isn't and you still look at this, I withdraw any responsibility for the repercussions.

Q: Do you own Digimon.

A: No, but I'm Batman though.

Q: Can I masturbate to this?

A: I don't care =P

And now without further ado, I proudly present to you, the next installment in Digimon: Season 0X, "Sam I Am." Get the lube ready. And if you're just here to check out a good story without touching yourself… uh, that's great. *under breath* sickos.

-Notorious

-----------------------------------------

Episode Two: Sam I Am

The wind. That gentle breeze you feel on the beach massaging, or the tsunami you see before you drown in the ocean, or even the same gust of an invisible force that turns the windmill to feed a villa of some sort. The wind- it whispers to me. Sometimes it tells me a secret, and sometimes I am the one doing the telling. It lifts my wings up as I soar through the digital world, and keeps me up there. Even when I am on the ground, my invisible friend is still there trying to save me from gravity. It tries to save me from the fact that I walk by putting one foot in front of the other again and again just like everybody else. It tries to save me from reality.

It is then that I spread these old wings and revisit him. I let him coarse through me, and I breathe him in and out. He is my salvation. He is my only friend. The only thing on the face of the digital world that would bother to be the friend of Saidenmon: the digimon who isn't a digimon. The lonely one. The accursed one.

That's me.

We are so alike, the wind and I. Both refusing to stay in one place. Both capable of bringing pleasure and pain. Both, trapped in this one state for all eternity. Both wandering aimlessly with no place to go, and both lingering for eternities. Both not belonging to anyone, and living in complete solitude. And when we get finished doing damage in one place-

We fly away.

U.M.M Mechanics Hanger

Somewhere in San Francisco, California

"How soon will it be until we're in the air?" asked Sam. "We were supposed to have this thing up and running a week ago. Our sponsors aren't too happy with our lag, and the longer we take getting ready, the more time the government has to find out about all of this. Marshall?"

Sam glared at the head mechanic, Wendell Marshall, a muscular black man with long dreads who was reviewing the latest schematics as Sam spoke. Wendell was wearing the typical U.M.M mechanic uniform- a blue jumpsuit with black linings and a copper name tag, under the black patch containing rank pips (attachable silver or gold raised circles that classified a U.M.M member's status, sometimes containing silver, gold, or platinum stars for the higher ranks). Wendell had always felt a silent anger that he had been stuck as the head mechanic in the U.M.M for years. Because he was black, the U.M.M had gave him the "lowest high position," in the entire rankings, afraid that the other classes of soldiers would be uneasy answering to a colored man. Even worse, Wendell had vast experience in all the skills needed to be much higher up in the rankings.

As with all mechanics, the black patch that was supposed to hold ranking pips was empty, even though Marshall was sure that the "Head Mechanic" should at least have one pip signifying the rank of "Ensign," the lowest rank. Still, he came to work at the hidden headquarters of the U.M.M Corps, working under his supervisor, Lieutenant Samantha West, who was mostly likely there just to "keep an eye on the negro,"

"How the hell did I get into this mess," Marshall thought solemnly. "Six years in Harvard, and another two years in finishing school studying Quantum Physics, and I get stuck at the bottom of the barrel, while this bitch didn't even graduate High School."

"MARSHALL!" Samantha yelled snapping Wendell out of his day dream.

"Huh?" Wendell grunted stupidly. "What was that ma'am?"

"I asked you," Samantha said through gritted teeth. "How long until we can get it off the ground you worthless grease monkey!"

And with that Lt. West took one giant leap over to Wendell and slapped him as hard as she could. Wendell barely moved, and knew better than to lay a finger on her. Instead, he sighed and handed the clipboard to her. Samantha had short red-brown hair, and a beautiful cream-colored face. For some reason she wasn't required to wear her uniform (Command-ranked workers wore navy blue khaki's, black dress shoes with a shine, and a blue V-neck jacket and a red t-shirt underneath, with the command pips on the shoulders) and wore skin-tight black leather pants, high-heeled black boots, a tight leather halter-top, and no bra (obviously, because in the air-conditioned interior of the hangar, her large nipples were visible trying to escape through her shirt), mostly because she found some pleasure in torturing the mostly-male population of the mechanical staff, and making the few female mechanics jealous.

Lt. West started looking over the clipboard muttering aloud and contorting her face. Moments later she sighed and threw the clipboard into the face of Wendell who immediately clutched his eye and howled in pain. The metal "clip" of the clipboard had caught him right in the eyes. The Lieutenant chuckled and grabbed Wendell by the collar of his shirt in a futile attempt to lift the two hundred fifty pounder off the ground. Wendell used every ounce of tolerance in his body to keep his fists still.

"In English you fool," she said hardly containing her mirth. "Why are we still here, and not up and in the Digital World?"

Wendell glared down at West's hands around the collar of his jumpsuit and took a deep breath. She knew that he knew that she knew how to read what he had written. He decided to take it, as he always did.

"The D-66 is ready to take off right now," Wendell said trying to conceal his hot rage. "The cloaking device and most systems are online. The problem is that the weapon system still won't come online, and the Transtemporal Dispersion Device is not in sync. It'd be unsafe to try and make the trip until the T.D.D is synchronized. I guess you could say, we wouldn't end up in Kansas."

Wendell laughed weakly trying to make a joke to ease his nerves and get the Lieutenant to laugh. She didn't even smirk.

"So what you're saying," she said in a heartless voice. "Is that the T.D.D is online, but it's unstable or something?"

Wendell nodded thinking that she would finally stop terrorizing him and would let him get back to work. She was purposely pushing her chest into Wendell, and had one leg slightly wrapped around the poor man's thigh in a prelude to a standing sexual position just to get him hard and humiliate him by making him walk around with a bulge in his pants. With all the will power the mechanic had, he manage to keep himself from giving into her.

"That's interesting," she said, wrapping her leg tighter around Wendell who was sweating now. Wendell felt his will-power falter as his penis rose a few centimeters. "So … how long do you think it'll be until everything is in order?"

Wendell winced as her face came closer to his own, and his erection grew rapidly. She was going to win, and humiliate him once again. Wendell kept the act up.

"W-well, we just need a sp-special transponder from the warehouse," Wendell stuttered. He wanted so bad to grind against the knee of this tyrant, but he wouldn't give in, and tried with all his might to relinquish his hardness. He failed, and the lieutenant sighed in mock pity as she started to walk away.

"Do what you can until the transponder arrives," she said with her back to him as she walked. "Oh … and you might want to do something about that circus in your pants … Mr. Head Mechanic."

Laughing loudly, she disappeared into a dark corridor, as the abused Wendell Marshall, bent down to collect his clipboard, when he noticed something that shocked him. There was a large wet spot on the thigh of his jumpsuit where Lt. West had been. Blowing one of his dreads out of his eye, he placed his clipboard in front of his erection sniffing his thigh carefully. It smelled like strawberries.

"That's interesting," he muttered aloud. "Better get back to work."

He looked down again.

"Er … maybe I oughta' clean up in the bathroom," he thought sweatdroping as the smell of the tyrannous supervisor entered his nostrils suddenly. Unable to cover both the wet spot and his bulge at the same time, he proceeded to make his way through the corridor Lt. West had vanished into, with the spot in plain view. He hoped the fact that the corridor was dark (I'd better replace that light bulb later) would compensate. He also hoped that he wouldn't run into that flaunting whore of a soldier again on the way to the unisex bathroom.

Rising Sun High School

Kanazawa, Japan

"Come on Hiro," Terra said patting him on the back. "You'll never know if she'll say yes if you don't ask her."

Terra Sansoon and Hiro Kaliya had been best friends since the first grade when Terra saved Hiro from "drowning" in the sandbox and had ended up falling in as well instead. Terra had a petite figure, slightly tanned skin, modest breasts, and shoulder-long aqua colored hair. She was wearing a black ruffled skirt, white stockings, and a sailor-looking shirt- the school uniform. Hiro was a muscular kid on the basketball team, and was popular and well-liked in the school and community, but he was exceptionally shy. He wore his jet black hair long, halfway down his back, had pale skin, and was considered very handsome. He was wearing basketball trunks, sneakers, and a white wifebeater since he was supposed to be practicing with the team in the gym. Instead he and his friend sat on the bleachers talking.

"What if she doesn't like me though?" Hiro said solemnly. "I've never been on a date before!"

Terra sighed and gave Hiro a hug trying to cheer him up. He'd been like this all day. They were in the ninth grade, meaning that for the first time they could attend the Halloween Hop, a yearly dance held in a very upscale catering place downtown offered only to the high school. The truth was, that Hiro had never been to a dance in his life, despite the fact he'd been invited to every one since he was in the sixth grade and girls finally discovered "crushes," and guys discovered the "cool-people-only" policy for their parties. He'd never even kissed a girl, despite the fact that a large portion of the cheerleaders' cheers were dedicated to him. He could be one of, if not the, coolest person in the school, but for some reason he didn't realize all the fan fare about him, and could not embrace it.

Terra, on the other hand, did notice the fact that Hiro had gotten so much more popular than everyone else over the years. Ever since that incident in the playground, they had been each other's best friends. They went to the movies together, talked on the phone daily, told each other their most secretive of secrets, and nowadays would spend lunch sitting together reminiscing over "old times." Nevertheless, even though Hiro hadn't changed a bit from the kid from second grade, everything else changed. Terra was grateful that her childhood friend had never abandoned her to join the "in-crowd," or let anything in their friendship change in the slightest, but Terra had the problem of being so close to the most talked about person in school, while being one of the "nobodies" of the same community.

When they walked each other to class every day laughing and telling short stories, people would pass them (especially the girls) and say hello to Hiro and ask how he was doing and whatnot, while completely ignoring Terra. The most attention they gave her was mouthing "who is she?" without even having the consideration to turn around and hide their faces when they did, as if she couldn't read lips or they just didn't care. Despite the fact that Hiro was a guy, and she was a girl, they were considered by everyone else to be in such contrasted castes that they wouldn't even bother to think that Hiro would go out with someone as plain as little old "Flat Terra." It could be worse, she told herself. At least she wasn't getting teased or anything, she was just being ignored.

Needless to say she either would feel pity or get angry at Hiro for being so shy and thinking that he wasn't popular. How stupid could he possibly be that he doesn't notice the fact that all the sluts even in the senior classes come on to him, she would fume. How could he have all this popularity, and simply not know it was there? It made her angry, being so unknown herself. Maybe it was the modesty of Hiro that made him so popular. Maybe she was just worrying about it to much.

She released the hug and smiled weakly.

"Listen Mr. Kaliya," she said in as cheerful of a voice as she could muster as she nonchalantly put on her glasses. "I've known you forever, and I wouldn't lie to you. Whoever you're going to ask to the dance will say yes without thinking twice."

She lowered her head and looked at him over the lenses of her glasses with a slight smirk.

"Trust me," she said.

Hiro smiled warmly, melting Terra's heart and she forgot that she was angry at him. They embraced in another friendly hug. Unseen to Hiro, Terra sighed, and she didn't know exactly why. Almost as if she wanted him to say something, or do something- like if this hug were to last for an hour, it'd still be unfinished. Terra ignored this weird feeling, and let the hug last a few more seconds.

"I love you Terra," Hiro sighed tightening the hug just as Terra was about to let go. "You know that, right?"

Terra would've jumped into the air if Hiro's huge arms weren't closed around her small frame at that moment, but her eyes went wide regardless.

"Wha-!?" she gasped sweatdropping, her mouth hanging open. "What are you saying Hiro!?"

Hiro sighed again and closed his eyes smiling even more.

"I'm saying that you're the best friend an idiot like me could have," he responded ignoring Terra's shocked expression.

"Oh …" Terra said feeling disappointed, and then frustrated because she didn't know why she felt disappointed. "Well … in that case, I love you too Hiro."

Hiro broke the hug and opened his eyes, and frowned.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" he said scratching his head in a confused expression.

Terra felt her face with her clammy hands and realized that she was crying.

"Oh nothing," she said quickly whipping her face clean. "Something must be in my eye. You know how filthy this gym is."

She smiled and gave Hiro their patented thumbs up, and Hiro followed suit.

"Friends forever?" Hiro said knowing the answer (since they'd done this thumbs up routine a thousand times. It was like their secret handshake).

"Friends forever." Terra confirmed. Hiro got up to rejoin basketball practice after making Terra promise that they'd hang out at the local caf
Okay, your on a porn website. Take a wild guess at what I'm going to say.

If your under 18 or this material is not legal to view in your area please turn around now, or forever hold your peace. If afterwards you regret reading this, or it soils your mental picture of what Digimon is about, feel free to call the Forever's End hotline at:

1-800-I-DON'T-CARE
(Long distance charges may apply)

-The Notorious One.

Digimon: Forever's End
Episode 3- Inadvocare Pax: When Worlds Collide

U.M.M Hanger: San Francisco, California

BOOM!

"WAH-WAH-WAH!"

Wendell's eyes snapped open, and he sat up quickly hitting his head on the roof of his quarters which he was inches from being on the top bunk and all. He pushed some of his dreads out of his eyes, and strained his ears.

"What the-" he muttered sleepily.

"WAH-WAH-WAH!"

"Oh my god!" Wendell said suddenly snapping out his sleep. He slid down the ladder to the floor, noticing the bottom bunk was empty. He ran over to the dresser against a wall, pulled it open, and pulled out his new uniform the U.M.M had just issued, a black button up turtleneck-jumpsuit with the U.M.M crest on the right pocket in suprising speed. He grabbed his military-like hat on, and sprinted out of the door.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Wendell muttered running down the steel corridors. "It can't be."

He reached the door into the main chambers of the hanger, and slid his key card through a card reader. The titanium door slip open and Wendell walked into the main control room, into chaos. He'd never seen anything like it in all his years of being in the U.M.M. There were people running everywhere from control pannel to control pannel, practically pounding the keys on the control pannel, all panic-stricken. People were yelling out orders, and arguing, all overcome with panic. Wendell took a few seconds to take all this disorder in before taking off his hat, running his hands through his hair, putting it back on and running towards a vacant station bumping right into-

"Oh hello Head Mechanic," said a sarcastic leering face. "Your a bit late you know, the alarm sounded ages ago."

"Hello Lieutenant," Wendell said giving his racist supervisor a one-fingered salute. "Why aren't you doing anything?"

Lieutenant Samantha West, dressed in her usual defiance of the uniform (a tight leather body suit) her hair just as short and red as always, she looked a bit taken back by Wendell's words.

"I'm- um - a supervisor Head Mechanic," she muttered. "I'd like to help, but um... I have to... supervise."

"Uh-huh," Wendell said dismissing her words.

"You will not speak to me in that tone Head Mechanic!" she sneered. "Hey! Come back here!"

Wendell walked forward a bit and called over all the panicked voices of his department.

"All right ladies and gents," he bellowed. "We've got a rouge Digiwave about to break through. If it does, then all hell is going to break loose, all over the world. I want those power conduits locked! I want that leak in the bio-neural circuits! Now! And above all else, don't pa-"

BOOM!

There was a brilliant flash of light, and suddenly a bluish ring of light escaped from the power core . Everybody ducked, and the wave went through the walls of the headquarters.

"...okay I take it back," Wendell muttered shocked as everyone starred at the wall. "You can panic..."

Madison Square Garden: New York, New York

"I LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!"

"Excuse me, coming through," Theo muttered as he tried to get through the aisle to his seat. "I'm sorry sir, but I have to get back to my seat. Its at the end of the row."

"I BREATHE YOU I TASTE YOU I CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT YOU!"

Theodore Williams was an African-American well-built fifteen year old kid. He had straightened his black hair, and wore it long- at the moment it was in a ponytail. He also had blue contacts in his eyes, which made him look very odd to normal people. He was wearing fingerless black grappling gloves, a gray sleeveless muscle shirt, and some baggy faded cargo pants with "T-DOG" written down the right leg. He finally got to his seat next to his white skater-punk girlfriend (once blonde, now scarlet hair colored) who was dressed in a plaid skirt over some black baggy jeans, and a pink mid-drift shirt.

"ALWAYS! ALWAYS!"

"Sorry about the wait," Theo said plopping down in his seat handing the girl her snacks. "So much for the 'wait until the main event because nobody'll be out there' theory. The lines were huge."

"That's alright T.D," she said. "You didn't miss anything, the number one contender's on his way to the ring."

"Ladies and gentlemen," boomed the magnified voice of the ring announcer. "The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Global Heavyweight Championship..."

"Allision?" T.D said taking a handfull of popcorn. "How'd I ever let you talk me into this?"

Allison raised an eyebrow and gave him a playful shove.

"Last month I went to that System of a Down concert," she said matter-of-factly. "So you promised this month we'd go somewhere I wanted to go."

T.D looked at her in disbelief.

"But you love System of a Down," he said. "I don't like wrestling. How is that a fair-"

"Shhhhhh!" Allision went, and then they both laughed. T.D threw some popcorn in her hair and they watched as a man walked out from behind a curtain on the floor.

"Introducing first, the challenger," roared the announcer. "From Hollywood, California weighing in at two hundred seventy-five pounds, he is the Colossus of Tinseltown, the Beast from the East..."

"Isn't California on the west coast?" T.D said squinting. "I mean that doesn't make any- ow, my eye! There's salt on that popcorn y'know!"

"...the number one contender for the biggest prize in sports entertainment... BROCK HERACLES!"

The crowd roared so suddenly that T.D almost choked on his kernels. Even Allision lost all sense for a moment as she jumped to her feet clapping and whooping loudly as a boulder-like white man came strutting out from the curtain in a cheesy looking velvet boxing robe. The sash was open but the hood was up so T.D couldn't get a clear look at his face. Pyrotechnics seemed to suddenly spring forth from every nook and cranny on the stage (especially an expensive looking display that of a deluge of golden sparks to make it look like it was raining gold,) as the man started strutting down the ramp. He began jogging in place halfway down the aisle, pumped his neck, cracked his knuckles, and then pulled down his hood.

T.D almost jumped in surprise. He was expecting some brute looking man, with scraggly greasy looking hair, but instead the man who resumed his walk down the ramp was a man of overwhelming beauty. He was so pretty that he was on the verge of being confused as a woman, but still had enough manliness to be verified as a man. He had his long blonde hair in a neat ponytail, his slightly tanned skin shone in the light of the arena, and his too-white teeth shone as he waved to the fans before whipping his feet on the ring apron as if it were a welcome mat. He then shed his entrance attire to reveal a pair of white bikini tights with a broken red heart right over the area of his genitals. He was built like some kind of contender for Mr. Universe. His BICEPS even had biceps.

T.D was never interested in men, and looked forward to the day he gave his virginity to his girlfriend who had calmed down some and had sat down again, but he had the sense and was man enough to admit when a man was fairly attractive. It was as if he were TOO perfect for his own good. He was so overcome by the realization a man could be so perfect he didn't even notice as the champion, "The Italian Station" Rich Dallas made an even more pyrotechnic-ridden entrance. Halfway into the match Allision noticed T.D's furrowed brow as he tried to figure out how this guy could be so overwhelmingly handsome.

"What's the matter baby," Allision purred. "Worried I'm gonna leave you for blue eyes?"

"No, of course not," he said giving her a peck on the cheek and giving a hurried smile, and returning his eyes to the match.

"Suplex by the champion!" went one of the ringside announcers. "He's got Brock on the ropes folks!"

"I don't know how The Stallion does it," went the other announcer. "Its like magic I tell you!"

T.D took this opportunity to put his arm around Allision, and heard somebody sucking their teeth in a pitying fashion. He turned around and saw a particularly horse-faced old woman looking down her nose at the teenaged couple. When T.D looked at her confused, she raised an eyebrow.

"Turn around," she ordered simply scrunching up her face as if she smelled something foul. "Now."

Allision, oblivious to what was going on, put her head on the chest of her boyfriend, who gave the woman one last fleeting glance before turning back around and putting his arm around Allison.

"GERMAN SUPLEX! GERMAN SUPLEX! DEAR GOD!"

"STALLION GOING FOR THE COVER!"

"ONE! TWO! TH- I TELL YOU IT WAS TWO AND A HALF IF IT WAS A ONE!"

"Thanks for coming T.D," Allision said patting her boyfriend on the chest before burrying herself deeper into his breast. "Your a good sport."

"Well..." T.D said hugging Allision tighter. "I could be watching Battlefield Earth with my eyes held open by wires, and still have a good time as long as its with you."

Allision chuckled, got in an upright position once again and started to laugh slapping Theo on the thigh. They both started laughing, and laughing. Meanwhile Heracles was in the corner looking tired but still perfectly handsome. Italian Stallion was in the opposite corner, and got boos from the crowd as he charged forward towards the beaten Brock Heracles about to perform his special move, "Forget About It," when Brock moved out of the way amongst the cheers of the entire arena. T.D would have cared but he was busy looking deep into Allision's green eyes. They were still chuckling, and T.D noticed that her hand was still resting on his thigh. He looked at Allision and say that she wasn't laughing. She had quite a different look in her eyes.

"HERACLES MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! HERACLES MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!"

"KICK TO THE STERNUM! KICK TO THE STERNUM! HE HOOKS RICH'S LEGS! HE'S UP!"

"FISHERMAN'S DRIVER! FISHERMAN'S DRIVER! THAT'S BROCK'S SIGNATURE MOVE!

"HOOK OF THE LEG!"

The entire arena counted in one big roar with the referee, as T.D's expression changed again. Suddenly, the only thing he wanted was to get closer to Allision.

"ONE!"

And closer...

"TWO!"

And closer...

"THREE!"

And so they locked in a kiss so passionate it could make Jenna Jameson and Peter North blush. They were all over each other feeling a fire between them unlike anything they had ever expereinced before.

DING, DING, the bell rang and "Always," by Saliva began to play once again, and the crowd tore the roof off of Madison Square Garden. T.D and Allision didn't notice because they were too busy making out. Then T.D began to feel his girlfriend up...

SMASH!

"HOLY SHIT!" Allision cried clasping her hands to her mouth, eyes widened in surprise. T.D silently doubled up and fell to the sticky trash covered floor, the state of his consciousness unknown."THEO!"

Ally looked up to see what had happened and saw the horse-faced white woman T.D had talken to before, holding half of a beer bottle, the other half in shards embedded in the skull of her love. Her expression changed from helpless to enraged in an instant.

"You...BITCH!" she cried and literally jumped from her chair to the row above her, and smacked the shattered jagged remains of the beer bottle from her hand. "I'm going to kick your ass you ugly mother fucker!"

She began reaching in her pocket for god-knows-what when a security guard came just in time to stop a bad incident from getting worse, and jumped in between the middle-aged woman, and Ally.

"What's going on!?" he roared, and saw the broken bottle shards on the ground near the woman's feet, and the knocked out bleeding Theodore face down in filth in the row below. He turned to the woman and grabbed her by the arm, and began tugging her away. The woman leered back at the still red-hot Ally who had taken her hand out of her pocket.

"Life is like laundry my dear," she called back as if she was trying to convince her that she had just saved her from something. "You keep your whites and colors separate!"

Ally looked at her in disbelief, and was about to reach into her pocket again when the guard called back, nodding towards the still Theodore "Get help!"

"Somebody call 9-1-1," Ally cried out hopping down a row and kneeling over Theodore turning him face-up. There was a nasty gash on his forehead. "I SAID CALL 9-1-1 DAMN YOU!"

"NINE ONE ONE!" cried out some idiot boy in the nosebleed section.

Ally sighed and reached in T.D's pocket to pull out his silver cell phone. She flipped it open, and dialed as fast as she could.

"Hello?" she said half sobbing realizing what she was seeing. "Nine-One-One? I need an ambulance right away! I'm at Madison Square Garden on the west side of section F! ...Its my boyfriend, I think there's glass lodged in his skull!"

...Meawhile...
Somewhere in the Digital World

"Ninety-nine terrabytes of data on the wall, ninety-nine terra's of bytes," sung an evil voice as he watched the purple sunset from Mount Impus, letting his ridiculously long scraggly silver hair wave in the breeze. "You take one down, and chug it down, ninety-eight terra's of data on the wall! BAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Saidenmon, in his raggedy black trench coat, black T-shirt with the 70's smiley face on it, his demon mask, black holey jeans, with his skin as chalk white as ever sung happily as he watched the sunset without a care in the world.

Rumble-rumble...

He stopped laughing, and looked around suddenly. The ground was shaking, slightly at first, and then harder causing him to fall off the rock he was sitting on, and onto the ground. He got to his feet, and looked up at the red sky scared for his life at what he was seeing. A bluish shockwave-like ring seemed to be expanding seemingly from the sun.

"What in the world..." he said, and he was swept off his feet as the wave passed over him. He continued staring at it a few more moments before is dissipated a few yards later. He scratched his head confused, spread his wings and flew away.

At that instant...

"Digital wave terminated," piped one of the engineers hitting a final button on a control pannel. "It didn't make it to the Digi-Port, and was destroyed a few moments after the mirror wave here in our world materialized. They both have been neutralized."

Head Mechanic Wendell Marshall gritted his teeth and nodded. He then turned around and gave a heart-stopping glare at the supervisor, who had done nothing during the brief crisis except eat a bag of chips and bark nonsense orders.

"Good work ensign," he muttered, still keeping his eyes locked on Lt. West. "Everybody, I want to know where that leak came from. If we're planning to make that launch date folks, we can't risk another Digital Wave like that. You know what could happen. Mrs. West, sir, can I please speak with you a moment in the corridor?"

"Why certainly," Lt. West said in mock politeness. "Lead the way."

The continued their friendly act in front of the rest of the staff, until Wendell slid his card through the corridor key card slot, and locked the door behind him. They stood at the final corridor to the launch bay where the trouble had began.

"I told you!" Wendell yelled taking for granted the walls were soundproof. "I told you, and I told U.M.M command itself that the D-66's final stages of development shouldn't be rushed! I told you the risks involved! I told you that with just a week or two more time I could have fixed this whole thing! Now we've got a ticking time bomb down that hall, and if we go ahead with the launch Friday, we could be looking at a Dimension Crash! If the Digital Wave's in this world and the Digital World collide, we could be looking at the end of our world as we know it! Singularities... wormholes could suck every living thing into the Digital World with no way out, and the U.M.M program will be shut down indefinitely."

Lieutenant West did something that made Wendell even more mad. She smiled.

"What are you laughing for!? What are you crazy!?" Wendell said enraged. "I don't care if your my so-called superior officer or not, we narrowly avoided a collision of worlds. Terraworld and Digiworld, our reality and a reality of zero's and one's, two parallel realities, never meant to intersect. Do you know what happens when realities intersect?"

Lt. West kept smiling at Wednell.

"World's collide!" Wendell bellowed outraged. "And we could be looking at anywhere from one to a googolplex of vacum dimensional rifts that suck things into Digiworld. It could suck a stalk of grass, or the white house into its grasps for all we know! You may be able to launch the D-66 without the government knowing, but mark my words: if there's another Digital Wave and we can't put a stopper on it like we just did, we'll rot in jail!"

"Mmm-mmm," Lt. West hummed, still looking at Wendell oddly.

"I mean, if even a small wave like that one can form while the program is being installed," Wendell said trying to ignore the fact that his supervisor wasn't listening. "Imagine what will happen when Friday comes around and you try to launch the D-66 into Zero-Reality. It could be a catastrophic... we could be the four horsemen of our own planet. Damn it why aren't you listening!? Your suposed to be my supervisor, and you never do a damn thing except where skimpy outfits and bark stupid meaningless orders at us! The damn U.M.M Executive Board trusts you to watch over this hanger, more than they trust me? They'll rank you as a Lieutenant, won't give me a rank, but they'll rank the men who work under me!? THIS WHOLE ORGANIZATION SHITS OUT OF ITS FACE AND BREATHES OUT OF ITS ASS! YOUR ALL BACKWARDS!"

Wendell panted trying to catch his breath. He was about to continue his rant when Lt. West shushed him softly, and almost playfully, and pulled his body close to her. She locked her arms around his waist and gave him a short but passionate open-mouthed kiss. She moved the ring made by her arms around Wendell's neck, which was still, due to Marshall's shock. She giggled.

"Your so cute when your angry," she said as she kissed him again. "And even us solder-gals need release... I can't keep teasing you guys... I'm tired of just fingering myself day after day. Nothing beats a good All-American fuck. Its what this country is based on."

She went in for another kiss but Wendell shoved her off whipping her saliva off his lips glaring at her as if she were crazy (probably not too far off).

"What do you think your-"

"Strip Civilian," she said is a lust-filled voice. "That's an order."

Wendell's eyes widened with surprise and disbelief.

"What's wrong with yo-"

Lt. West sprinted forward, lightning quick and stuffed her tounge into the mouth of Wendell who wanted to shove her off of him, and could have easily done so but thought better of it. He knew the U.M.M powers-that-be were very racist and despite his being overqualified, the slightest shove on a white woman could cost him his job, or his freedom. Lt. West began giving nick neck small pecks all over, and his penis was starting to rise too. Time was running out. He looked around anxious to find a way to escape.

"I never had a black man before," Lt. West muttered as she leaned into his ear, while trying to unzip his new uniform, and nudging his hat off his head to reveal his dreads."Even though I'm not too find of you people, I don't have to love you to get that big jungle cock in my cunt."

'Are you sure you don't want to kick the shit out of this bitch?' a voice was saying trying to rationalize pile driving her. 'This is an extremely sexist and racist white woman about to rape you, and your going to let her because you want to keep a job? Fuck this, they're not even paying you that much!'

"Hmmm....," moaned the horny supervisor. "Is that your clipboard or are you just happy to see me...hmmm...."

'Yeah but,' Wednell said, very uneasy and unsure of what to do. 'Its not just the job... she can snap her finger, dime me out and I'll spend my days in jail until the faithful day I pass away. My life can end if I don't...'

"I've got your key card," she revealed in a sultry heavy voice. "I snagged it when I hugged you around the waist. There's only one way out of here, and you said yourself its not going anywhere."

She chuckled, and pulled down the zipper on Marhsall's suit halfway, making it fall off him from the waist up to reveal his heavily built body. She licked her lips.

"And neither are you..."

Rising Sun High School: Kanazawa, Japan

"And so with that," droned the boring history teacher. "World War II ended, not with a wimper but with a bang."

Mr. Yamachi laughed at his own fairly unfunny joke, before realizing he was the only one so much as chuckling, and he stopped, and cleared his throat. As if god had been listening to their prayers...

BUZZZZZZZZZZZ!

The bell rang and everyone started to move suddenly like trained dogs to a dinner bell, and soon they were packed and headed out the aisles.

"Children, children," cried Mr. Yamachi. "Read chapters seventeen and eighteen by Friday morning, and don't forget that tomorrow's Halloween Ball is a semi-formal event. This means no jerseys, no T-shirts, and for the love of god wear sneakers. Pop quiz on Monday- but you didn't hear that from me. Dismissed."

"I don't believe old man Yamachi gave us homework the night before the Ball," Terra said as she grabbed her coat from her locker and slammed it shut. "He's got no right to do it I tell you. Each chapter in that Bore-a-pedia is about as small as the Atlantic Ocean. There goes my beauty sleep for the night."

"Eh," Hiro grunted zipping up his own jacket. "At least we don't have Mr. Zanchi. He gave his class a whole unit to read by Tuesday, including the Chapter Review questions."

"Rough," Terra agreed, swung her bookbag onto one arm, and the two began to walk down the hallway, in silence.

Terra believed that Hiro had asked her out of the dance. Terra being fairly unnoticed in school, and Hiro being one of the most popular kids in town, she was very happy. The two of them had been friends ever since they were still in diapers. She hadn't said anything about it yet, and Hiro didn't know what she was thinking, but had his own concerns surrounding the same issue nonetheless.

"No David!" Hiro had roared. "Terra is my friend, and I'm not giving you any locker combinations!"

"But Hiro," David Cassidy had said in his oily creepy voice. "I want to go with Terra and I have a plan to be romantic and whatnot, but I need those numbers."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No dammit! And if you harass her, I'll use you as the basketball for our game against S.K (school) Friday!"

"FINE THEN! I'LL GET INTO HER LOCKER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HIRO! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!!!"

'That Hiro kid is one crazy S.O.B,' Hiro thought, too worried about protecting Terra to realize he was going to break her heart in two tomorrow anyway.

Meanwhile...
Back in America...

"We're going to need to operate Mrs. Williams," said the doctor looking from her to the girl next to her. "The glass cut in pretty deep. X-rays conclude it was merely centimeters from severing nerves in the brain. We have to keep him relatively still. The slightest nudge could push in a shard the rest of the way."

The stern looking short and stout Mrs. Williams nodded understanding, wiping silent tears from her eyes.

"Do whatever you must," she said stiffly. "Our insurance should cover everything... here's my card."

She handed the doctor her insurance card. the doctor nodded to her, looked at the girl again, and walked back into the closed doors.

"Is ... Is T.D ... I mean, Theo... is he going to be quite all right?" Ally said, fighting back tears. "He .. he wasn't moving when I called the ambulance. That... that woman, she had no right..."

"Allision?" Mrs. Williams said still stiff and emotionless. "You say the woman smashed the bottle over Theo's head? Why?"

Ally blushed and stuttered. Nobody wants to tell their mate's parents they had been making out at a wrestling show, especially when it contributed to something like this.

"We were... um," she stuttered. "We got caught up in the moment and I... he... we..."

Mrs. Williams nodded as if Ally was speaking perfect english.

"I understand," she said, the pieces of the puzzle all falling into place before her eyes. "You know Ally, ever since Theo met you, there have been problems. He's started listening to that god awful techno 'music,' rock and roll and... metal. He's been cutting classes to be with you, and just last month I found out he was at that devil concert. System on a Dow, or something? I finally cut him a break and let him go to this show, even I never knew he liked wrestling before, and now I find out that he was actually with you once again, and he's in the hospital. Do you know what I think Mrs. Allison?"

Ally shook her head.

"I think you'd better leave," she said coldly. "Now."

Allision opened her mouth about to protest, but only could blink to try and relieve the burning of salt water tears that was breaking free of her tear ducts. She gave a frightened sob, and ran out of the door. Mrs. Williams sighed, shook her head.

"Damned Jungle Fever," she muttered. "People ought to know that when your in the Jungle when your not suposed to be ... your likely to die there."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noto: Aaannnnd that's a wrap.

Producer: So it is.

Noto: Well folks, this episode brings us more questions than it answers, that's for sure. What are these Digital Waves Wendell keeps griping about? Why are they the suposed tools to be make humans the four horsemen to their own planet?

Producer: ...why is everything genius over here a clich
Forgot this topic was here, so ignore the other topic. Anyway, Yami edited this for me, so its better.

Digimon: Forever's End
Episode 4- Inadvocare Pax (Part Two): Save That Last Dance

Somewhere in The Digital World...

Saidenmon sat cross-legged on one of the great branches of a DigiOak tree staring at the sky. Intently as if trying to see something he couldn't quite make out.

"Why do I keep staring at the sun?" he asked himself. "As if somehow it'll reveal itself to me. Am I not seeing its identity now? Or has it hidden itself from me all these years, with a mask on. An invisible eclipse."

He sighed and took a bite out of a BurnerBerry, a cherrylike fruit that was the size of a large apple. He ran his free hand through his hair slowly, savoring the feel, even though his hair was about as smooth as hay. He had been staring at the horizon for hours ever since he'd seen that shockwave burst from the sun like a blue discus. Even stranger, the sun had then rose instead of setting, and night had not come yet. It was as if, something was screwing around with reality.

"Whatever happens," he said aloud to himself. "Because I know something is about to happen, I can feel it in my bones ... whatever happens, let it happen soon, so that I will not die without knowing the answer to my questions..."

He sighed heavily again, tossed away the remains of his BurnerBerry, spread his giant raggedy wings and took off into the air, flying in the direction opposite of the sun.

=The Real World=

For the past two hours or so, Wedndell had become the sex slave of Lt. West, his evil supervisor. Despite his pleas, she had stripped him naked. In other words, the powerhouse, boulder-built Head Mechanic Wendell Marshall, was being raped by a skinny idiotic bitch of a woman who outranked him, Lieutenant Samantha West. Wendell had often considered becoming a body builder, but he had a degree in Quantum Physics, and this job paid more. He could have easily thwarted Samantha, but knew if he laid a hand on her, he'd loose his job, and the U.M.M could snap their fingers and have him in jail.

And so, he let it continue, unable to find anyway out of the small stone hallway West had trapped him in. She had stolen his keycard discretely; smart enough to know Wendell would run. It had been quite some time since she had been able to have release, and she knew that Wendell, as smart and burly as he was, would be the one person she could trap into getting it from. Plus she had never had a man of color before, and despite her racist mindset, some hypercritic part of her rationalized what she was doing.

Ever since Samantha had been appointed as supervisor to the Head Mechanic, everybody had hated her immediately. She was the most blatantly sexist, racist, and overall discriminatory. Because of her extreme outlooks, she never could get a date with guys, let alone have sex with them. The ironic thing is that she was a very sexual person, which showed by her complete disregard of the U.M.M dress code. Instead of the black jumpsuit everyone else wore in the Mechanics division, she always would wear skimpy tight leather clothes, most of the time with no bra, in addition to her heavy make-up. She looked like Jenna Jameson's daughter, and like she was about to fall to her knees and blow somebody any moment.

Every time a new man came into the Mechanics division, they expected Samantha to be easy, but easily became just as angry as everyone else when they found out she was just a tease. The Hanger-Base was where all the mechanics division workers lived, in the underground quarters. There were about two hundred men, and this one teasing female, and a whole lot of Kleenex. Samantha had numerous dildos, Sybian vibrators, and other toys stashed in her room (which was considerably larger than Wendell's), not bothering to hide her loud moans and yells from her neighboring U.M.M members, to get a rise out of them, but always found herself painfully unsatisfied. Operation D-66 had required that Samantha and the whole mechanics division stay secluded in the hanger-base for the past year and a half. That means that for eighteen months nobody there had gotten any- none of them had resorted to gay sex- yet.

Even Wendell had to admit he was looking forward to the project to end, so that he could return to his normal life. A single life full of meaningless and emotionless sex, but a normal life nonetheless. He hadn't even masturbated since he'd come here because he didn't believe in it, but he didn't want the project to be rushed so that it could launch tomorrow. The D-66, was a very dangerous device if used wrong. What he feared most was what had happened earlier when a Digital Wave had formed while Marshall was asleep. Digital Waves had the ability to cause tunnels between realities. If such a thing happened, black holes could appear everywhere all across the planet. The D-66 was supposed for form Digital Waves, but D-66 also created an electromagnetic field around it, so that the waves would not beyond a small space around it. If it got much farther...

Wendell found himself on the cold stone floor, looking up at the Florissant lights. The past several hours had been nothing but forced foreplay, but it looked as if Samantha was finished fooling around. She was still in her pink bra, and pink thong underwear, which was suffering from a deluge, on top of Wendell after a long make-up session. She slowly dragged herself to her feet, smiling on one side of her face. Wendell started to get up assuming she didn't want to go any further.

"Not so fast Kunta," she said shamelessly. "I'm just savoring this moment. I don't know if you've ever had your cock deep in ivory before ..."

She glanced down at Wendell's penis standing at attention with a tiny bit of precum on the tip, and almost giggled.

"But even we white girls get horny," she said. "Especially after a year and a half of not getting any ass. Ready or not, her I 'cum'..."

She laughed at her own joke and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Wendell had to admit, that even though this was forced sex, he'd be able to enjoy an orgasm for the first time in ages. He could probably drag his testicles behind him, they hung so low, even though they were pretty tight now. Lt. West unhooked her bra, swung it over her head like a helicopter and threw it down at Wendell. It landed on his face.

'It's not too late to find a way out of this,' Wendell thought to himself, still not willing to be raped. 'If I can just get that key card, I can get out of here.'

He started to glance around to try and find Lt. West's discarded leather pants, found them but then thought about it again.

'...and run into the main hall of a densely populated mechanics base?' he thought disgusted. 'I'm the head mechanic, the commanding officer. I can appear running through the halls exposed like this.'

He looked at the light at the end of the tunnel considering running into the D-66's hanger, for this was the last hallway all people on the mission would walk through to get to the D-66 itself. He didn't like this idea because there really wasn't anywhere to run.

'Plus...' he thought to himself. 'I'm naked and there's a not of metal in that hanger ... I don't like the situation.'

He shuddered slightly, and looked back up at Lt. West. He was angry and confused. Here he was, with muscles bigger than this woman's head, and he couldn't lay a hand on her to get out of this potentially illegal situation, or his life would be destroyed.

'Damn,' he thought simply. 'Being black sucks right now..."

He gave up trying to find a way out and decided to just take his fate like a man, looking back up at Lt. West who was gyrating seductively, and rubbing her clit through her thong, licking her lips as if settling down for a large meal.

'Well...' he thought his instincts taking over. 'Things could be worse ... hell, it IS sex and I haven't gotten off in a year and a half ...'

He sighed and let it go. Lt. West got to her knees, and crawled over to Wendell's body which wanted this even though he really didn't and gave his hard cock a lick. Wendell shuddered feeling chills all over his body.

"My, my," she said looking like Christmas had come early. "The rumors are true about blacks being well-hung ... lets see how much will go in my mouth shall we?"

And with that she licked the underside of Wendell's dick with one long and savoring lick, then a quick flick of the tongue into the slit on the head playing with his precum in her mouth before giggling and taking the whole thing in with great suction. Wendell suddenly had an idea to get out of this- or at least out of it sooner. He concentrated intently on making himself cum as soon as possible. Lt. West was using her skilled tongue. She obviously had done this many times before, but under the same pretenses, Wendell was not sure.

He concentrated on her firm yet bouncy breasts, the way they slopped into a tasty nipple and back, the way her skin was so smooth, and her eyes were so warm and soft. He concentrated on the way her tongue wrapped around his privates and milked him seeking a tasty reward. He wanted to get this over as soon as possible, so he let himself become as vulnerable to an orgasm as possible. Back when he was a teenager and still masturbated, he found that he could cum very quickly if he wanted too, especially when he was in his mother's room looking at porn before she came home. His mother would come in and head upstairs as soon as possible, so he could force himself to cum, and he'd pinch his testicles for a clean climax. Then he'd use his skills with hotkeys to exit to the desktop and cleared the browser history and documents folder in seconds. As he got older he got caught jacking off in a church bathroom by a priest who came to tell him the bathroom was not for worshipers, and he'd never done it again.

All these years later he was unsure if he could do it, but he tried anyway concentrating deeply, as if trying some form of telepathy. He could feel his balls starting to shrink rapidly as he approached his release from this horrid situation. He felt the burning as he balls prepared to shoot sperm-rich semen into this woman's mouth, but then Lt. West noticed the fact his dick was shuttering and let go.

'No!' Wendell cried silently to himself as his plan was foiled. 'I was so close...'

"I've been with enough men to know that trick," she said. "Even if they consented, I'm still a pretty wild bitch in bed. Seems that they didn't like having their dicks become victim to my more ... extreme toys."

She laughed and got up. Her thong by now was soaking wet, and instead of just taking it off, she slid it to the side, positioned herself over Wednell's dick and began to sit down. Wendell was sweating bullets now, unable to think of a way out of this. He didn't even have any perfection, and something told him that Samantha wasn't the safest woman to have sex with by the way she preached having sex with so many men, and plus, his chances of ending up legally bound to this woman by way of a son sickened him.

'Think quickly,' he urged himself as the hot red-haired bombshell came centimeters from him. 'Come on, you've got a degree in quantum physics, you can figure a way out of this mess...'

He felt his dick as it touched her skin, just before it would part her pussy lips.

"WAIT!" he cried, causing Lt. West to stop and glare at him. "Um ... wouldn't you rather me ... eat you out first?"

Samantha looked at him as if trying to figure him out, but to no avail. She stood up again and pondered the offer for a moment.

"All right Head Mechanic," she said. "You may have the honor of tasting me ... but you're still going to have to fuck me afterwards. This is only a reprieve."

He breathed for the first time in ages, thankful for his borrowed time. Samantha lay down on the cold steel floor and motioned Wendell to come closer. He brushed a dread out of his eyes, got on his knees, and smelled the powerful sent emitted from Sam. He never liked the smell, or the taste of pussy (it reminded him of liver for some reason), but it'd give him more time to plan an escape.

He sighed, reviewing in his mind the wrongness of the entire situation, before reluctantly pulling off Samantha's panties, being hit like a punch in the face with the pungent odor, much stronger without the cloth blocking the way. Samantha lifted her legs to help Wendell as he got of the hot pink underwear, and looked at her waiting cunt. He summoned all the courage within him, and began licking her slit from bottom to top, and then from top to bottom, fighting back the urge to throw up. His tongue worked hard and fast as he continued to plan he escape, but not coming up with anything.

'Ugh,' he thought horribly. 'Like strawberries my ass...'

For the next five minutes Wendell continued West's treatment, still at a lost of an alternative, when finally he noticed her breathing becoming heavier and harder than before. Each breath came in pants, and seemingly all her muscles tensed at once.

"Ugh... ugh... ugh...," she went. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Wednell then was sprayed with a moderate amount of lubricant, and immediately got to his feet trying to spit it out, sure he had gone blind. Samantha on the other hand, was far from done, and quickly recovered from the shock of her orgasm. She got to her feet, grabbed something from the pocket of her long discarded leather pants. Wendell was still trying to spit out the jucies from his mouth when suddenly-

CLICK! CLICK!

"What the," Wendell uttered, as his wrists were restrained in metal loops. "Handcuffs!?"

He turned around and saw Lt. West smirking and holding a long black whip. His eyes went wide.

WOOSH-SMACK!

Wendell yelped as he felt the sudden sting of leather as it struck his ebony skin with a relentless collision, and he fell (fortunately for him) on his back, his penis still at attention with even more precum spewing from it. Once on the ground he squirmed still feeling the burn of the whip, and growling angrily. Sam simply laughed with glee and threw the whip around like a maniac.

WOOSH-SMACK! WOOSH-SMACK! WOOSH-SMACK! WOOSH-SMACK!

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Wendell said finally dropping his proper manner. "SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!"

He squirmed on his back unable to get to his feet due to his handcuffs. Several welshes appeared on his skin, and a few drops of blood even escaped his body. His screams became whimpers as Samantha hit him a few more times. Wendell was hopping on his backside like a maniac due to the burning sensation caused as an aftermath to the beating. Samantha took this opportunity to take the strong leather whip and tie his legs together at the ankles. Now Wendell was completely helpless.

"Ooh," she purred with fake sympathy. "Shall I kiss your boo-boo's and make them all better? Ah, but there's been enough oral treatment already. Now its time for the main course!"

She got to her feet, grabbed her long discarded thong, inhaled the sent, and threw it on the face of her victim before wasting no time in getting between the pain-ridden head mechanic and practically falling on his eight and a half inch dick at last. It slid in almost effortlessly. She then began frantically pumping herself up and down, his large gift filling her like never before. Wendell's pain subsided, and he realized that now he was definitely being raped, and even though he felt the pleasure of his supervisor's well-lubricated snatch, he felt the dirty feeling in the pit of his stomach of the big picture.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! THAT'S RIGHT, FILL ME UP! FILL ME WITH YOUR JIZZ! YOU KNOW THE WAY! UGH! UGH! UGH!"

'This is fucked up,' Wendell thought to himself. 'This is really fucked up."

"UGH! UGH! I'M COMING! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGG!"

As much as Wendell was sickened by it, his dick was about to release its load. He felt his balls begin to rumble, and his shaft begin to jerk. The base of his genitals was covered with Lt. West's juices, just as he shot his semen deep into her, unable to hold it in due to West's contracting pussy. Surprisingly he shot his largest load of his life, immediately feeling to trickle out of West's privates onto his stomach. She got up after recovering from the climax that rocked her body, still leaking cum. She stepped over Wendell's face deliberately leaking both her and Wendell's juice on Wendell's face, which immediately began sputtering. She picked up Wendell's jumpsuit in the corner and cleaned herself off as if it were a towel. She then put her clothes back on, minus her stained panties, still on Wendell's neck, fixed her hair and opened the steel doors. She stepped out into the main control room, and then looked back with her indifferent expression back on her face as if nothing had happened.

"I'll send an Ensign to untie you and whatnot," she said. "And the D-66 WILL take off tomorrow as planned Mr. Marshall. Dismissed."

She said the last bit with a sarcastic note in her voice, and left through the door. The door closed and locked automatically and Wendell was left covered in cum, lubricant, and Lt. West's panties. With his good heart, and selfless attitude he immediately began thinking not of his recent violation, but of the last thing Lt. West said.

"Those idiots," he said aloud to the wall. "They'll kill us all!"

=The Real World=
Hiro Kaliya's House: Kanazawa Japan
(Friday)

It wasn't until the day of the Halloween Dance that everyone realized how big of a deal it really was. This section of Kanazawa rarely had big events, especially for children. This was because about ten years ago, a child had been kidnapped and presumed dead when he was riding his bike around the street. Nobody seemed to know anything about the incident, and nobody seemed to have seen anything, so immediately after the citizens of West Kanazawa had been on a ten year lockdown in their homes. Children didn't even play outside, the only time you saw a child walking somewhere they were on their way to someone's house, and you rarely saw anyone under the age of thirteen at all.

In any event, around Thursday, everyone seemed to realize how big of a deal this was. Not only was it a chance for the teenagers of Kanazawa to have some much needed fun, but the parents who had been around at the time of the incident saw this as a sign that the city was finally recovering from that horrible day shrouded in mystery ten years ago. The one mother, who should have been worried the most about her second son heading off to a big event like this after what had happened, was more worried about dressing her son up like a Barbie doll.

"Hiro, why didn't you cut that ridiculous thing down?" Mrs. Kaliya said unhappily looking at Hiro's long hair. "You look like your about to wait for a pair of glass slippers and a carriage made out of a giant pumpkin."

Hiro had listened to his mother go on and on about this dance all day. She had signed him out of school for the day as a matter of fact to prepare him. She'd gotten his tuxedo tailored for some reason, gotten him a full body makeover, and had sent him just two hours ago to go get his long jet black hair cut at last, but he'd returned with it highlighted with gold, washed, greased, and in a sleek looking braided ponytail. She knew that he'd never cut those locks of his easily anyway, and wondered why she had even bothered.

Mrs. Cindy Kaliya was not like most of the mothers in West Kanazawa. She looked like she was nineteen or something. Mrs. Kaliya was in fact a full-blooded American who had lived in Japan since she was twelve and had given birth to her first child, Say-Den, too poor to afford an abortion. She had always been a wild teenager, but her rich parents had the mindset that it must've been everyone and everything else in the country making their little girl act so crazy.

So they moved. To Japan.

For several years they continued to lavish their daughter with their riches, treating her as if she was little Miss Perfect, until finally she did something that finally made them realize that she really was just an out-of-control teenager. She got pregnant again, and had her second child, Hiro apparently by a Japanese man. They refused to take care of another child, and moved back to the States leaving her to fend for herself at age seventeen with a five year old and one year old. Like a splash of ice cold water had hit her face, she woke up and stopped her ways, and became a responsible mother. She suffered many hardships, and fought many obstacles raising her two children, but managed to keep a roof, regardless of how small it was, over their heads. To seal the deal and show how independent she had become, she changed her last name to Kaliya, and consequently her children's names to Say-Den, and Hiro Kaliya.

Five years after Cindy's parents left Japan, something happened that would change everything. When letting Say-Den outside to ride his bike, at the age of ten, he disappeared, which had set off the chain reaction that had kept the kids of West Kanazawa, where they had just recently moved, locked up for quite some time. Cindy had mourned for quite some time, and had even made her child's room into a shrine, but learned to move on. Sympathetic, her parents, whom she hadn't spoken to in half a decade, agreed to send her a large sum of money monthly so that she didn't have to work, trying to use money to make everything better.

None of the kids of West Kanazawa knew about the second half of the story, because like in any country gossip spreads. Mrs. Kaliya still looked like she was nineteen, and still acted young even though she was in her thirty's. Other than her rather obsessive behavior today, Hiro thought he had the coolest mother in the world because she was almost like a teenager herself at heart.

"I wish," Mrs. Kaliya said just as Hiro was about to tell her off for being fussy. "That I had the opportunity to see Den off to his first date."

That was the death blow. Hiro shut up real quick and straightened up as Mrs. Kaliya checked over her son for the hundredth time. Hiro was very aware of her breasts pressing up close to his body and was very uncomphortable about it, but stayed quiet. You couldn't help but feel sorry for someone who left someone who literally was a part of them for nine months, and was almost as attached for another ten years. Hiro couldn't remember his brother Den too well, but knew he'd lost someone very dear to him.

"I'll see about getting a trim Saturday," Hiro sighed. "Maybe a bit above my shoulders as a matter of fact. It takes too much moose to keep it straight.

Mrs. Kaliya smiled, and she briefly hugged her son. She then reached into the pocket of her jeans and gave him a small blue packet.

"Here," she said seriously. "I picked this up earlier today."

Hiro examined the packet recognizing it from Sex Ed classes.

"Moooommmmm," he whined. "I do not need a condom. I'm not like that."

"Nonsense," Mrs. Kaliya retorted unchallenged. "You don't know what'll happen; it's your first date. I was fifteen once. Stuff happens."

Hiro rolled his eyes and reluctantly took the package and put it in the pocket of his tuxedo with a great sigh.

"Speaking of which," Mrs. Kaliya said again in her casual voice. "I want to tell you Hiro that most likely stuff is going to happen at this dance."

"No it isn't mom-"

"Hiro. Listen to me. You're kinda ... hot stuff around here," she said. "You just don't know it- and that's good. Quietly being popular is a good thing, it means you won't grow up with a big head, a big fish going into a bigger pond, where suddenly your not so big anymore. Still, I raised you not to be a bigheaded boy, and not to be ... like I was. Still, teenagers are teenagers and I'm not going to stop you from having sex-"

"Mother," Hiro said simply. "I have no interest in having sex. I'm fifteen, and I can wait until I'm older. I refuse to let something like that dictate my mind just because I'm a guy."

A car horn was head outside, signaling that the limo Hiro had rented was here at last. Mrs. Kaliya smiled at her son who had no idea what he was talking about. She kissed him on the forehead, patted his shoulders, and handed him the keys to the front door.

"Have a good time Hiro," Mrs. Kaliya said quietly nodding slightly. "Don't be a stiff."

Hiro smiled at his mother, pocketed the keys, and winked at his mother playfully, before leaving through the front door.

Little did he know that a few hours later he'd wish he had taken the time to say good-bye.

------------------------------------------------------------
Notorious- See, you like my mad foreshadowing skillz, dontcha!

Producer- Sigh...

Notorious- What're YOU sighen for?

Producer- That's not foreshadowing, oh great one, because people pretty much guess by now what's going to happen. That's dramatic irony, when the audience knows what's about to happen, but the character or characters don't.

Notorious- ...

Producer- ...

Notorious- I order you to remove those tags!

Producer- I will NOT.

Notorious- Yes you will

Producer- Will not.

Notorious- Will too.

Producer- Will not.

Notorious- Will too.

Producer- Will not.

Notorious- Will too.

Producer- Will too.

Notorious- Will not!

Producer- Exactly.

Notorious- ...DAMN YOU!

*SMACK!*

Notorious- What was that for?

Producer- That's for treating me like anything but a lady.

*SMACK!*

Notorious-

Producer- and THAT'S because you forgot to write the slap in last time.

Notorious- *sweat drops*

Producer- And that's a wrap!
---
Opinions? Criticisms? Comments? Requests? Suggestions? Send them to me at my NEW e-mail address: Broham19145@aol.com and be sure to leave your author opinions at the DaD website.
Its just too long to read the whole thing, anyone wanna read it to me? PLEASE?
2 thumbs up.