Join our server on Discord

Renamon's Adventure In Babysitting
Here is the Sequel to "Babies Day Out"

by Tank Cop

Renamon's Adventure In Babysitting
---------------------------------------------
The Sun shined in to the Suzies room ands she was putting some new kiddy band ad's (the kind with cute characters on them) on Lopmon's ouches that Impmon made. "My poor baby got boo boo's! Mommy will kiss and make them all feel better." Suzie says kissing Lopmon's sores and bruises and then putting band ad's on them.

Terriermon, while waiting on the changing table to get a fresh diaper and have his messy one removed was thinking. "The only way to make Lopmon's ouches go away is to make Impmon suffer for what he did to her!"

After Suzie was done putting the band ad's on Lopmon's boo boo's she hands her a cherry loll pop! Lopmon sucks on loll pop like she dose with her pacifier or Terriermon's cock! Loving it the teaste so very much! "Now no more crying my little one. Mommy will make take good care of you." Suzie saying giving her a kiss on her forehead and then going over to Terriermon!

Suzie walk over to the changing table and removes Terriermon's very mess diaper! "EWWW baby made a big messy today!" Suzie take out wet baby wipe and wipes Terriermon's messy butt and member. Terriermon shivers as the cold wet wipes go over his cute little ass!

Suzie then takes out a fresh diaper and baby powder. She powders Terriermon's cute little fanny then puts the diaper on him and gets him put in a fresh pink dress with his pink hand mittens, pink booties, along with a pink baby bonnet.

Susie then puts her babies in there crib and hands them both a bottle of milk to drink.

Both the babies drink down there bottles and Susie was about to make them a nice bubble bath when the phone started to ring. *RING, RING*

Susie goes over to the telephone and picks it up. "Hello Susie
woah how Terriermon endured that with Impmon is beyond me

nice lemon and expect a MST of this soon ^_^