Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop is bound to love this one.
You are not allowed to have pacifers in school.

No, really. Two days ago the announcement was made at the end of the day that you could not have a pacifier on school property. If you were caught with one, it would be taken away from you and you would be issued a discipline referral.

I'm not completely sure what all of this has to do about, but during the summer when the fair came around, one of the commodities that were sold was galaxy pacifiers. It simply lighted up when it was sucked on. However, aside from seeing this being carried around (and sucked on at times), I've also actually seen one student carrying a real pacifier with her that was attached to her book bag.

As said before, I am not completely clear on why this was passed, but, knowing what I do know, will everyone please excuse me for a moment?

*sounds of spontaneous laughter can be heard outside in the halls*
Actually there's a good reason for why some kids carry those things around, particularly the raver/club kids. Some of the drugs they take by intravenous injection or sharing drug applicators can give them lockjaw, and the pacifier, or sometimes lollipops as well, gives them something to bite on.
NOW THATS JUST WRONG!!! Evil

I mean thier not doing DRUG their just sucking on a pacifier that so very very WRONG!!! Evil
pacifiers becoming illegal

woah thats a suprise , then again you never know what could be hidden in them
Well I guess those pacifiers become habit forming, and those things are a distraction in school, especially those light up ones. When I went to high school, it was no big deal though; kids were carrying around weirder crap than that. :p
Well, maybe some parents complained that pacifiers being sucked on causes teeth to go crooked, which causes thousands of dollars in orthadontist repair bills. You know, that one mom everyone hates who goes "Oh, this is such a horror upon society! I must lobby the school and district to rid ourselves of this menace by any means neccesary (i.e. tax dollars) and crusade for a better tommorow!"

I can't beleive these bitches and assholes practically run the schools.
Well believe me, they are. Oh well...life is short so in the words of the Bloodhound Gang "lift you head up high and blow your brains out."

BLAM!
if the girls were like chewing condoms for chewinggum or licking phalic shaped lolies ... I`d understand but pacifiers .......thats just .. weird
they were suckled on in my school but no one cared