Join our server on Discord

Looking for a Lee (Henry) fanart site
Alright, a few months ago someone showed me a Japanese site of gorgeous, awesome fanart of Lee from Tamers. It was kinda shonen-ai flavored, with a pic of Lee kissing Takato underwater, and another of him posing with Takato wearing girls clothing. There was a pic of him in his traditional Tamers outfit (brown pants, orange vest) holding a card and posing with Terriermon, and another of him and Terriermon where Lee was was wearing a wetsuit. It was too hot for words.

There were some other pictures too, one of which had Taichi, Yamato, Daisuke, and Ken dressed in hot, semi-gothic clothes on a rooftop somewhere (hard to describe, but it was as well done as anything you'll ever see anywhere). Oh yeah, there was another of Lee wearing a kind of strange leather/latex outfit/dress thing with lots of straps and stitching in it.

Does anyone know the site I'm talking about? My friend lost the link to it and can't remember how he found it. It was beautiful stuff. Jaw-dropping, really. If anyone could help me I'd forever be in your debt.
I'll do you one better. I have a zip file containing all of theartist's pieces, including the very ones you were describing.
Thanks. You're too sweet. :roll:
::Blush::

:3
Can you give some to me? PLEASE! I just can't resist Henry!

*jumps up and down* Me too!
Oh my.. o__o()
So was that a yes then? :D
Like what Paraphrase said.
Quote:So was that a yes then?

So...Is it a Yes?
So, are you like a Henry fan too, Paraphrase?