Join our server on Discord

Leisure Suit Tank Cop: Land of Lounge Lizards
Continuation series wich is parody of Leisure Suit Locus (One of my favourite game series) with DAD forum people! Mayhab, I shall continue even this! It also has some inside jokes, wich you probably won't understand if you are not the person.

Tank Cop (Or Tank, how we shall refer to him from now on) had just sold his car to honest Lord Patamon (Yeah, right.) and gotten 20$!

Tank: "SWEETNESS!!!!"

So what did Tank decide to do? The only sane thing he can with money getting from his car. Buy a beer or two!

Getting inside pub, he thought about ordering some whisky. However, he felt sudden urge to go to bathroom, so he decided to order it later and go and relief from this "pain" first. Opening the door, he accidentally kicked the ankle of the drunkard next to door.

BIG T: "Ouch! Watch, where ya are going, you sshleazy no good bum!"
Tank: "Oh terribly sorry sir."
BIG T: "Aaargh, the pain..."
Chibi Biyomon: "May I kiss the painful spot and to make it feel better?"
Tank: "Oh, hey.... My penis is in pain too, can you kiss it too?"
BIG T: "Urge to kill a human rising..."
Tank: "Uhhh, I guess not. See ya later!"

Tank opened the door and went inside the toilets.

To be continued?

I was gonna make it longer, but I have to get ready for driving test.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hehehe, I really like the idea of using people from the board as characters in a humor fic :D Wonder who's going to appear next?
LP: *driving the car he just bought* hey this is good and the price was practically a gift :D now let's pick up TK and Patamon to then go for Kari, Gatomon and search a girl for me Twisted

*LP stops in TK's house*

TK:*he and Patamon sees LP in his car and both climbs in* hey man good car you have here

Patamon: yeah, now lets go for the girls

LP: At your service my friends *he then drive to Kari's house*

*to be continued*

hehe I just can
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions