Join our server on Discord

GabumonFan, you request is finally done. ^^ (yaoi)
So finally it's done. Glad Urban dream helps me out and makes my weird English better readable. Sorry for you it took that long. But now I hope you have fun and you like it. ^^

Forbidden Love?

Tiamat

It was a hot summer night in Tokyo. Like every evening Tai, Matt and T.K. met in the park to discuss their adventures and what they had done during the day. But today something was different, not like it usually was. All of the children had the same weird feeling.

"I'm not sure what it is, but... I feel weird today." said TK, starting to talk.

Matt's reply was another question. "Yes, I felt odd today too. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?"

"Not really." replied Tai. "But I've had that kind of feeling before. Remember back when we got sucked into the Digital World? Shortly before it happened, I felt it."

The three boys looked at each other, and it was clear they all knew what was going on.

"It must be a sign from the Digiword!" said Matt hopefully. "Could that mean I'll meet Gabumon again?"

"Yes, and having Patamon here would be funny too." T.K. smiled.

"Oh Agumon ?" Tai sighed and closed his eyes. "Well... Let's get home. I just hope my dream'll come true and we'll meet our Digimon again."

Tai, Matt and T.K. said "Good night" to each other and went back to their appartements.

>If only my dream would come true, and I could see Agumon again.< Tai thought before he fell asleep.

Tai couldn't sleep very well that night. He had the feeling something strange was going on. Every time he woke up, he looked to the window, as if somebody were outside, waiting for him.

The next morning, Tai got up and took a shower. While he was washing himself, his mind was still with the Digimon. >I can only hope it'll come true.<

He got out of the shower and put on his clothes. And then, suddenly he saw his Digivice glowing.

"What the hell is going on here!" He stared at it, open-mouthed.

He picked the digivice up and stared at it.
"Could it really be that the Digimon are coming back?" he asked himself.

Tai decided to meet up with Matt again and called him as soon has he was dressed.

He picked up the receiver and dialled Matt's number.

"Matt! Hi!" he said.

"Oh, hi Tai. What's up?" Matt replied.

"Can you come to the park, I've got to tell you something," Tai said nervously.

"Umm, sure. I'll be there in thirty minutes." answered the blond boy.

"Ok, bye." Tai said, and hung up before Matt could even reply.

He quickly put on his shoes and ran to the park, to the place where he always met Matt.

It wasn't long before Matt arrived.

"Hey, Tai!" the blond boy greeted.

"Hey. I hope you believe me." Tai was still nervous.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"Today, my Digivice glowed," he explained. "I think the Digimon will return."

"Really? That's weird, but maybe we'll get them back." Matt replied. "Hmm, I'll ask the others if the same thing happened to them."

Tai nodded and they decided to ask the others too.

"Ok, see you later." Tai yelled back to Matt as he walked away.

"Ok, see you." T.K.'s brother answered.

Taichi left the park and decided to go home right away to call the others from there. He ran fast and he felt his nervousity rising within him.
After a short time he reached his house and when he had walked up the stairs and reached the door of his appartement, he saw something unbelievable. He stood there, staring, his eyes wide open.

"Gabumon?" he asked.

"Yeah. Hello Tai!" The yellow Digimon with his Garurumon-fur jumped towards him. "I missed you."

"Oh, ok. Let's go inside." Tai was confused -- he had expected all along to see Agumon again and not Gabumon. They went to the bedroom.

Gabumon started talking. "You're wondering why I'm here instead of Agumon."

Tai looked at the Digimon, surprised but not saying anything.

"Ok, the thing is... I have a crush on you, Tai." Gabumon blushed.

"You have a WHAT?" exclaimed Tai, shocked.

"I love you, Tai," replied Gabumon. "I was always hiding my feelings for you, but they're there."

Tai was still shocked, but he liked Gabumon too. Not as much as Agumon, but he had feelings for him nonetheless.

Tai knelt down and, stroking over Gabumon's cheek and kissed him passionately. The Digimon put his paws around Tai's shoulders and kissed him back. Tai broke the kiss and blushed. "You're so cute, I love you too."

Tai had always been curious how Gabumon looked without his fur. He picked the Digimon up, pressing him against his body. Gabumon purred as he kissed Tai's lips again.

Gabumon let his tongue slide out and gently licked over Tai's face, purring. He felt the passion growing inside him, quicker and quicker.
Tai enjoyed being licked and stuck out his tongue too, licking over Gabumon?s tongue.

"You're so sweet," he told the Digimon, and took off his shirt.

"Let me take off your trousers," the rookie Digimon offered, and Tai nodded in agreement.

Gabumon opened the button and the zipper slowly, smiling softly as he looked at Tai. He then removed his friend's pants and underpants. The little Digimon wrapped his arms around Tai's lower body, and begann softly licking his member.

"What are you doing?" asked Tai.

"Enjoy it." Gabumon replied and licked over the boy's cock some more. The Digimon purred softly with pleasure and then started sucking on Tai's cock. Tai grasped Gabumon's horn with his left hand and with the other he stroked over Gabumon?s head. The Digimon sucked on Tai's dick harder, until the boy's erection had reached its full size. After a while he stopped and turned his back to him.

"Come on, do it to me!" Gabumon moaned.

Tai didn't hesitate and pushed his member against Gabumon's bumhole. He then pushed it slowly and softly into the Digimon's butt and stroked Gabumon's back with his hands. Both moaned in pleasure as the boy let his member slide in and out of the Digimon's tight asshole. Tai moaned more loudly as he increased the pace of his pleasuring Gabumon's asshole and the Digimon groaned from the sheer pleasure that was now flowing through his entire body.
Tai stopped for a short moment and sat down on the bed. He picked the Digimon up, and sat him on his lap. He then entered Gabumon's tight, warm asshole again with his pecker while at the same time masturbating his friend's member. Gabumon put both hands on Tai's shoulder and licked the Digidestined's nipples. The ticklish feeling on his chest made Tai moan in pleasure, and he humped the Digimon harder while increasing the pace of his hand, which was still on Gabumon's pecker. Gabumon sucked Tai's nipples harder now.
Tai moaned and Gabumon panted, and both felt that they were nearing climax. Tai's member hardened even more in Gabumon and both liked the feeling. Then, suddenly, Gabumon released his first shot, coming over Taichi's belly and smiling with bliss.
A few seconds later, the boy released his first cum-shot into the Digimon's ass and released his pecker after it. They masturbated and spread their cum over each others' bodies, until they were covered in each others hot creamy cum. They kissed each other.

"How about me pleasuring you now?" Gabumon suggested and Tai nodded.

The boy lay on the floor face down and smiled at the Digimon, who started to lick the boy's asshole, letting his tongue slide deep into his ass and savouring every moment of it. After that he grabbed Tai's legs, put them over his shoulder and let his member enter Tai's butthole. With slow and rhythmic movements, the Digimon began pleasuring his human friend. Both moaned in pleasure and Gabumon started stroking Tai?s member while continuing to hump him. After a short time, the Digimon licked over Tai's legs and quickened his pace. Tai panted and groaned, simply loving everything Gabumon was doing to him.
Finally, he reached for his cock himself and started masturbating himself and soon felt himself nearing his orgasm.
Gabumon moaned out loudly and fucked Tai's asshole harder and harder. After a short time he released his first wad of cum into Tai and quickly pulled off to spray the rest of his load over the Digidestined's chest and face. Tai started cumming simultaneously and let his cum splash all over Gabumon's face. The Digimon opened his mouth and tried to catch as much of the cum as possible with his tongue.
They shared a kiss and hugged.

"That was fun, Gabumon," said Tai, smiling, and added: "I love you."
"I love you too." replied Gabumon. They kissed again.

THE END
This goes beyond thank you. And the wait was totaly worth it.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
thanks GabumonFan. Glad you like it. And sorry for the long waiting you had.
i know i have to read it... but i dont want to read atm... but i have to... :(... i will read it, too... as soon as i am in the mood to read :p
Why is it called Forbidden Love?

Good.

[size=2]\"Palmon, please help me before they pierce my manhood!\" Patamon shouted painfully.

Just for fun, Ruhe.

Nah, Tai is having fun with Matt's partner. Should be the answer the question.
SR2: I feel like a jerk I forgot to thank Urban too. Thanks

Rena: Beter late than never.

Imp: Shadow you are a jerk.

SR2: Hey!
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
woah Taigabu

who knew?*shrugs*anyhow good lemon Tiamat ^_^
Quote:SR2: I feel like a jerk I forgot to thank Urban too. Thanks
Hey, no problem... Its normal and right for a spellchecker to get less notice than the actual author of a story, so I didn't even notice. Thanks for thanking! ^^
nah, urban. ^^

I think a spellchecker is the second part of a good lemon writing team, especially the writer is not the best in English ^^

Heh, but I hope you will be ready for a new help, urban. No worries, not the next days ^^ I'll contact you as soon it is ready. Hope you want to help me again ^^