Join our server on Discord

Something no one should pass (purity test)
I accuall expect my score to be the highest around here I was 87% pure score well heres the link enjoy.

http://www.nmt.edu/~kscott/purity/
Ha! 88%! Beat you! God, I'm pure... XD
ha thats great the one thing I thought I was good at someone out there is better at than me. ah well guess I'll have to find something else then.
Ah, but we're the only ones here who have taken the test. You're still number two. Usually you get three winners in competitions, right? There you go. We're both pretty safe as purity champions unless today turns out to be Judgement day and Jesus returns... Wink
I guess I ca accept that. But still maybe I should go rig some judgements just in case. *zings off into cyber space to watch people take purity test*
Hmm, I beat you all. 93% HAHA

lol.
Got 74%.
I couldn't finish the test! I got so horny reading all the sexual questions, I had to go wank. So, I'm that pure.
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:I couldn't finish the test! I got so horny reading all the sexual questions, I had to go wank.

I was getting pretty aroused by some of the questions too, but I was able to get to the ones about drinking urine and eating crap, which thankfully brought my arousal to an end. Not judging you if you're into those things, but I'm just not.

79% here.
Thankfully i took the test at work so I couldn't well stop just to wank. By the way it is possible to get a negative score which everyone in my workcenter exept me did.