Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which male Digimon that will give more satisfaction than ever need?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Guilmon
30.77%
4 30.77%
Flamedramon
30.77%
4 30.77%
ExVeemon
0%
0 0%
WereGarurumon
15.38%
2 15.38%
Blackie (BlackWarGreymon)
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]Which male Digimon can give more satisfaction?
I have to agree with Collin

Quote:But it's hard cuz i like them all soo much ! it's not fair! oh well i am gonna have to say weregarurumon still

WereGarurumon....*orgasm* :oops:...oops...anyways...yeah it's hard to choose!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ack, er, two of my faves are on their... WereGarurumon and Blackie definitely. At the same time. Oh yes..... Twisted
Cool! omnimon compromised of Blacky Wargie!
Gabumon.....Gabumon...zzzzZZzzzzzZZZZ...take me ZzzZZ,,,,now......

Gabumon is my favorite and will be even though I wouldn't mind garurumon and werregarurumon up there as well as guillimon and the rest.....Love my digi!!!...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hmm, I love all of the digimon up there- so instead- name a random digimon- or better yet- the first mon that comes to your head, and I probably love it.
this is cool about digimon their all cute....In their own way and its fun to think about things that you could do to them or vice versa....they could do stuff to you.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gabs...let's not go there...you don't want to end up changing do you? Just think about...ummm...shit...let me get back to you on that one.....*starts thinking*..............still nothing..........*thinks harder*.............damn.................*thinks even harder*....ahh shit im getting a headache...ok come back to this one later then...i need an excedrin...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ease up a bit misty.. that's it... don't strain yourself...
Check my sig. I'd like to BREAKDANCE! And...uh...hack me into a BF2 server? And SING SONGS!
OOHH!! A bulge!!

I have to ask though... what does pwn, pwns, and pwnage mean?

I've heard Shadow and DMX use it several times...