Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which male Digimon that will give more satisfaction than ever need?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Guilmon
30.77%
4 30.77%
Flamedramon
30.77%
4 30.77%
ExVeemon
0%
0 0%
WereGarurumon
15.38%
2 15.38%
Blackie (BlackWarGreymon)
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]Which male Digimon can give more satisfaction?
Axle_The_Red1 Wrote:
Blackwargreymon Lover Wrote:I wuv my Bwackwargweymon, he's soooooooooo hotttttttttt *sizzles*. Lol, Ok enough with the little kid voice. Man, I wish I had a Blackwargreymon right now, I'd hug him to death, and maybe some other stuff. You know, like play video games. Lol.

And what would you use for a 'joystick'? lol

Personally, I voted for Guilmon. Don't know why, but I love that little red dino.
I love Guilmon too^^
Joystick? Hmmmmmm. I'm not quite sure on that one, so I'll go with his. He always gets the better stuff, it's not fair. I mean, he gets to see Star ocean 3 before I do. Little bastard. LOL!! (let's see if anyone catches the lame joke).
4! 4! 4! 4! >.>

Yes.. My vote is for 4.. WereGarurumon. He can gve the best and most stimulation. I love him.. :oops: He turns me on..
Hmmm.I take it that when you say'pleasure' you mean sexual pleasure,right?Cuz I felt pleased too when Magna Angemon killed Piedmon,for example.
Undoubtedly,the one will be Angemon.Not only he's beautiful,I don't see him denying anything to his...eh,mate.
But he's not in the selection.Boy,what a little selection...*looks for her pillow*
I go for Flamdramon and his armor looks so cool
WereGarurumon and BlackWarGreymon.....*murrs*
well no blackwargreymon is to dangers and feeling less to me
Guilmon ^^
wh..wha..what about BEELZEMON!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:x

Oh well, I'll have him all to mehself...heh heh heh
Guilmon
Becouse of his power he would satisfy any girl. Wink