Join our server on Discord

Shrek Yaoi? o.O
Apple of my Eye
by drakys (thewingsofdeath@yahoo.ca)
disclaimer; *points circeus-kun* it's all your fault! (pause) allrighty, I'm the one who said i would write you any birthday fic you wanted. eh… ^^; so there you go. shrek love of the shrek x donkey kind. and why YES, i totally know the whole 'turning them human' trick is a pretty cheap one. but i'm not into zoophilia, thank you very much.
let it be said that shrek is not mine, it's dreamworks'. me borrowed then put them back relatively unscathed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIRCEUS-KUN! ^____^

"Donkey, this ain't gonna work out!", complained the ogre, staring at his empty bag. "I hate shopping", he grunted. "Why wouldn't she come with you like she always does…
— What? What!? What are you telling me just now? Oooh! I see! You just don't want to be alone with me! You fear quality time with your best buddy, right?
— Shut up!"
Shrek picked up an apple and sniffed it then looked at the old lady selling them. Without a thought for political correctness he thought she was absolutely hideous. Even with her sweet smile that was bound to make one recall his grandmother, the hairy wart on her nose made her look quite repulsing.
"They smell odd", he stated, raising an eyebrow.
The woman shook her head slightly. She looked left and right cautiously and motionned him to move closer. The ogre forced himself to comply not really wanting to get any closer to her repulsive wart.
"That's because they are magical apples", she whispered.
It was Shrek's turn to shake his head. Though it was in a more desperate fashion. Putting the apple back in its basket, he walked away.
"Shrek! Hey Shrek! Where are you going?", asked Donkey, hesitating between following him and buying a few apples.
Going around in circles a few times, he spotted Shrek at another stand, picking up a few things after a quick look at the list he was carrying. Donkey smiled – as much as a donkey could smile anyways.

The sad truth had to come out eventually.
"YOU BOUGHT THEM? YOU DUMB STUPID CRAZY ASS!
— Shrek, now. You're hurting my feelings. I'm not an ass." He paused and looked toughtful for a second. "Well, actually, I am. But still. You are hurting my feelings."
The ogre sighed. What was done was done. Donkey probably could never win in a fight against his own raving stupidity.
"Why did you have to pick them up?
— They're magical apples!", boomed Donkey, overcome with pure na
. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::head explodes::
Shrek is sexy =3
OMG! Its wrong, wrong, all wrong!! XD XD XD Shrek yaoi???

*puts fingers in ears* la la la... I'm not listening to any more of this wierdness...
Shrek Slash? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dude, that's just wrong!!!

And now i've seen it all.
That was hilarious.
this topic should be closed then deleted permenatly! its wrong and sick.. ahhh
That is wrong! soooo VERY wrong!
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! MY EARS!!!! SHREK YAOI JUST TOO WEIRD!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm surprised to read this on a board were I've see "CodyxBlackwargreymon" as the answer to the question of the favorite yaoi pairing...

:roll: