Join our server on Discord

PENIS DEMONS!!!! Uhh, sorry about that. No, it's a dickgirl.
Life story -Original lemon by MISTER BIG
….Yeah…

Goodday to anyone who is reading my story. I'm very glad you are sparing some time to learn about me and my life or atleast what happened awhile back ago. Before I go into anykind of detail, I must tell something about myself, I think. I'm a 19 years old, short black haired woman and I'm a midget. If this wasn't enough, I happen to be what the ones who know vocabulary refer as 'hermaprodite'.

The person who has both penis and pussy, to put it blantly.

All my childhood, I have never had that many friends. This made me become very shy and scared away easily. The only two friends I ever had is a man who is as close as brother to me and another woman just like me, both wich I know from past childhood. (This reminds me of a funny thing. As kids, we used to take baths together and I thought for years that everyone has a penis, untill mom told me and my friend, Jessie were diffrent from other girls. Ummm… It's probably less funny to people who are not me.) Anyway, Jessie and I were seperated back 4 or so years ago, due to one thing wich made her need to move to another town. (I'd rather not tell that. Girl stuff, you know) However, awhile back ago, she was finally able to get back here.

When I saw her at train station, I hugged her and helpt her carry her huge luggage. I don't think it's nice for me to say, but she has pretty tiny tits. Atleast, if you compare to mine. You could really notice the diffrence as we were hugging and her chest was connecting to mine. But she is so cute, her face and just about everything in her is so cute that it makes even the most coldhearted person go "awwww…"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in my place, I poured her and me some drinks. (I'm not alcoholic, mind you. I only drink on special occasions and this is one of them) As time passed and we were discussing and drinking, we finally moved on topic 'boys'. Or rather, having sex with them.

I hated to admit it, but I'm still kinda virgin. No, don't get me wrong. I have been with a man (I'm seeing one guy too) and I have sucked on a several guys.(I was not naked though, only to two guys I have shown my naked body) He fucked me into my pussy and all, but 'I' have not fucked anyone with MY penis. I'd like to know how it feels to receive pleasure from my other sex organ aswell.

Anyway, drinks went on and we began watching some hentai. During one part of it, I kinda crossed my legs, as I felt my penis hardening a little. It was so embarassing, I think I blushed. Suddenly, Jessie said she needs to pee and this "confession" made me even more embarassed and I pointed her the toilets. As she left, I poured more drinks to us and started a hentai game I like to play on my computer. It was not long before she came back. But… She wore no panties. I could see her dick, it was already big even though I could tell it wasn't erect.

Jessie: "The faucet spat some water at me."

Yes, the faucet indeed does sometimes spit water. It has done so to me too few times before. I felt ashamed for forgetting to warn her about it, but decided to keep my mouth shut and just starten up the game.

Soon, however I could hear her beginning to breath harder and constant stroking sound coming. I knew what was happening, she was masturbating. I could not turn my head, I just faced at the monitor with my cheeks red as a tomatoe. Suddenly, she came closer to me and placed her hand over my tigh. I slowly moved my vision towards her, seeing her smiling face. Then, without a warning, she kissed me.

It was not a friendly kiss. It was a passionate kiss, yet a sweet kiss. I trembled a little as our lips were seperated. I felt myself beginning to harden. I knew this was wrong, we were both drunk and even more reasons why not to do it, wich now don't come into my mind though, but I didn't care. I breathed heavily as she ran her fingers across my chest, rubbing on my hardened nipples. She looked at me with innocent eyes and I whimpered a little.

Jessie: "I saw how you were looking at me… Did you plan all that just leading to us having sex?"

My face was as red as someone would have shot me with paint gun. Did she really think I was trying to get her to sleep with me?

Suddenly, she moved my hand over her cock and guided my hand to stroke it. I looked at it. It was huge, much, much bigger than mine. It was bigger than most men have, well… Expect for one guy, but we seriously do not want to talk about him now. I moved my hand, feeling around her entire length. She felt very hard in my hands. She obviously wanted to return the pleasure to me too, as she began pulling my panties down, exposing my now all erect cock. I moved my other hand over her stomach, rubbing it and moving my hand towards her tits, rubbing them gently, as I began to slowly jerk her dick, then beginning to pick up on the speed. She gave a moan and did the same to me. She also rubbed my ass and finally, inserted one of her fingers inside my tight hole. I gave a heavy sigh and decreased my head a little. I wanted to taste her cock. I wanted it so hard…

Me: "Jessie… Can we do it like I want?"
Jessie: "Sure. Hows that?"
Me: "69."
Jessie: "Mmmmm…."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, she laid down on my bed (I'm too tiny to be under) and slowly spread her legs a little, giving me a good view on her staff. I slowly crawled on top of her, taking her cock into my mouth, while she did the same to mine. I slowly decreased my head lower, taking some of her cock in, while drooling over her cock. Suddenly, I came. I had tried to hold back already when she had began stroking me, but now it was too much. She swallowed, making loud noise on purpose and then slipped from under me, with her erect cock escaping from my mouth. I wouldn't have to be affraid it leaving me for a long time though, as soon she turned me around, making me face her and making her cock go deep into my pussy. I cried out a small yelp wich was mixture of both pain and pleasure. She moved her hand to stroke my still hard member too. I bet she has done this before to some guys or how else would she be so good? (For all I know, we are so rare that her meeting a guy who likes thatkind of stuff is much more obvious than her meeting another hermaprodite) Either way, I did not complain. Ahem…

We switched position soon after, with her laying on all fours, and spreading her asshole a little with her fingers. I slowly crawled on top of her and inserted my cock into her tight anus, making her moan out in passion. God, she felt so tight that I almost came again. But I managed to hold back this time and I extended my right hand to rub her cock too, in same fashion she had done to me. Soon, I found it's place and began stroking it hard, when suddenly she gave a cry like voice and came at my hand, making my hand all sticky from her cum. We were faar from finnishing though.

I removed my still erect cock from her ass and rubbed it against her entrance a little, before completely exiting. Then, I turned her around, making her lay on her back.

Jessie: "What are you gonna do?"
Me: "Let me show you."

Saying this, I moved my tits over her cock. I knew men liked this being done at so I figured she might like it too. My predictements were proven right as she opened her mouth in passion. I gently moved my boobies lower, rubbing my tits against her cock. I then proceeded in licking it's tip and taking it into my mouth, while I began moving my tits up and down. She moved her hand behind me, playing with my ass while I continued to bring pleasure to her using my greatest asset. She began to breath harder and I could taste some precum apearing again. Suddenly I gave a groan, as she inserted something into my ass. Then I remember, I could have sworn I had seen a dildo stuck out of her suitcase. I slowly wiggled my ass, wanting more of it inside, while I began to rub my tits together, pinching my nipples. I was getting close myself too… Then, without a warning, we both came with a eerie cry, making my face covered from her cum and her belly from mine.

Jessie: "Whew… I think I don't have even a drop in me left."
Me: "Ah, yes. That was intense."

We proceeded in kissing eachother, before falling asleep hugging eachother.

BUTT SODOMIZATING END!!!!!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Kick-ass Lemon T, I loved the hermaphrodite titty-fuck(because that's my favorite position and I have a fetish for hermaphrodites:p).
great lemon Big T ^_^
All thoguht I am not fond of the dickgirl thing then I will say this is an amazing lemon!

Keep it up buddy! ^_^