Join our server on Discord

Are you afraid of death?
let death come for me,
i will fight for my stay on this plane,
and if it dose get me i will take it with me.

in other words i dont care. i plan on having a hole lot of unfinshed bissness, that way i can haunt all who still live.
later
First I'd like to thank Angeteen for the poem because now I know where the opening to one of my favorite songs (Follow the Reaper By Children of Bodom) came from and now I shall give my answer in a short play.

(Turns to see the Grim Reaper, scythe and all, standing before him in all his emotionless gloom. Zarima stands fearfully but firm before his fate, sledgehammer held out kendo-style. His thoughts race and memories flash, but none foretell what he speaks.)

(Growling with inhuman rage) "You may scare me though I've faced you many times in my life; you will NOT tempt me with release again. Before I draw my last, sweet breath, know that when my end comes, you can have my soul..."
(Drops his hammer and pulls a sawed-off 12 gauge from behind his back)
Twisted "When you pry it from my cold, dead hands."

The meaning is yours to choose.
You'll think what you may no matter what I say.
i'm still fairly young so i'm only afraid dying young(i'm 15 in 2003) but i know we all go some time, because,

in the end,
from nothing we came and
the nothingness is where we return

Look at my location.
I found this topic interesting.. The fear of dying...
I don't fear dying. I know that I will pass on eventually, and I know that when my time will come it will come. So I don't really fear death, I practically embrace it. It will come to us all sometime, and when it does it does. There is nothing that you can say or do to prevent you inevidable death.