Join our server on Discord

Killer, aint it.
Well, my frustration with some things have reached their peak.

1) POST KILLINGS A fucking BITCH! It happens TOO, or WAY too fucking much here! SOme perSOn doesnt like THE current post UP..What do they do? THEy reply to multiple f-in 2 month old post to obscure ours. WERE ARTISTS! WE WORK off OF FEEDBACK, ok?! If there sEEMS to be a problem, please tell us that you dont like what we draw, then FUCK off.
2) WAITING 2 MOTHER FUCKING MONTHS FOR A GALLERY FIX! WHAT the FUCK IS THAT s'posed TO BE?? Im patient, BUT THAT tested my patience alright......That was too damn much. Lame ass excuses dont cut it. I contacted, got NO reply..thank you very much. I DONT GIVE a crap ANymore to send in artwork, if not post. Im pissed off beyond reaSON! So, I kindly request that my DAMN gallery be eliminated 4 good off this site.
3)Indirect flames. I dont know how many there are of them...But the feeling overwhelms me at times. What I draw seems to be annoying some people here.....And weve had to take this bullshit before.

FUCK it. I'll just say fuck it. Im heading off to no mans land-Setting up my independent site. No more bullshit. ALready had fucking enough.

I wont even EXPRESSs opinions about certain individuals-to prevent a fucking torrent of flame to be unleashed from me.

Fox!/Renamaniaco (last post)......Later folks, Im dissapearing.
Quote:I DONT GIVE a crap ANymore to send in artwork, if not post. Im pissed off beyond reaSON! So, I kindly request that my DAMN gallery be eliminated 4 good off this site.
I fixed your custom thumbnails together with the last update. I would like to say that making these custom thumbnails was actually a favour I did simply because you're a kickass artist who had done a marvellous job on the old DaD Banner. Creating these thumbnails has been a bitch simply because it's hard for me (who is not an artist) to choose a 150*150 pixel area out of your HUGE pictures. Not to mention that my own time is more than limited these days. I have to learn for my Math Pre-Diploma, I have to finish a GODDAMN lemon that's been blocking my queue for WAY TOO FUCKING LONG, I have to become an ASSEMBLER GOD within the next month, and I have SUDDENLY become the OFFICIAL SLAVE BITCH OF THE DIGIARTISTSDOMAIN.

DAMN. I'm doing this job in my very limited spare time to help out Togashi, who might be the only one with LESS free time around here. I'm not being paid for this work, and I don't consider a cosmetic touchup as a GALLERY FIX. Your gallery has been working fine before.

If somebody has a problem with me having a FUCKING BUSY LIFE, then say so. I haven't worked day and night for three weeks straight just to be taunted after I do an additional FAVOUR.

I'm sick and tired of people dissing me day and night on the board and via mail. I'm not your fucking slave and I'm not your employee. I'm a university student and an active lemon writer who manages the most well-known, free Digimon Hentai site on this fucking planet in his fucking free time.
*** One IM talk later ***

*sigh* Okay, I'll remove your galleries then. Take care, I wish you the best. *bows deeply*
(Not intended toward Chibi Renamon, cuase he does work his ass off.)

BITCH!!! BITCH!!! BITCH!!!

That's what everybody does here these days!

Ah, who am I to say, I've done my share of bitching myself, but at least I didn't turn into Angsty McAngsterton about it!

Seriously, some people can be SUCH Drama Queens!
Waru, that doesn't remedy the situation, I'm not agreeing with anyone, but I will say once something is done, leave it be.
Wow. Looks like SOMEONE ordered a big heaping plate of Bitch-Ass Pie. You seriously need to chill.
(Not you, DF. I'm just addressing the first post.)

And hand me some of that pie, too; I like cherry.
Heck, this is the rants section, I guess I can't stop the fists from flying, I'm just not gonna be a part in it.

*grabs some pie and walks out* mmm...lol.
Ooooh! Pie!

*takes a piece*
*eats pie*

Why no drinks? lol

Because nobody ordered any "Bitch-Ass" Cola. Just a big, heaping plate of "Bitch-Ass" pie.