Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is this a good Idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cursedhand's Crazy!
10.53%
2 10.53%
Good Idea...
89.47%
17 89.47%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D-Project
I thought of making a Programm like this (A programm trying to look up words in the Internet if it doesnt understand then and tries to use what it can find to talk to someone.). The Problems are: How can a Programm tell which Sites are good to use and which are not? And how can it talk using the information found on the internet? For exampe, if you look up the word "Microsoft" with a internet search engine, you will find the official microsoft home page of course. But this page is full of Stuff Like "Experience Encarta 2004 with this free online game". You just have to make sure your programm doesnt think Microsoft is an online game. I tried this, but doesnt work very well...
I'm not Making this Up!!!!!!!! :x :x

I'm not the best programmer okay!!
Like I said there are a lot of people working with me!!

80 People Perhaps!(Not including my Sis.) 20 of them are helping me in
D-Project. The others are just some Artists and Authors who are working
on a Anime Series called Lonely Grounds! :x
I'm not Making this Up!!!!!!!! :x :x

I'm not the best programmer okay!!
Like I said there are a lot of people working with me!!

80 People Perhaps!(Not including my Sis.) 20 of them are helping me in
D-Project. The others are just some Artists and Authors who are working
on a Anime Series called Lonely Grounds! :x
wow, and i mean wow, but how will the real life digimon exist on the physical plane(if thats what you meant by real life digimon)

and after all the questions urban dream has given and you've answered very well, how can anyone doubt you. good luck.
"What if" is the biggest thing in my head about this.

What if they actully pull this off and create real digimon. It could make the dream of probably every single person on this site a reality. We could have a REAL LIFE, thinking partner DIGIMON!!!!! Even if he's making this shit up, it's still a nice thing to think about.

It's kinda funny. This sound almost exactly like the monster makers from the Tamers season. :shock: I got dibs on the first Renamon and Gatomon you make and I'll pay whatever price. I ain't fuckin' kidden!!!! I GOT CASH TO BURN!!!!!!!!!!

Ah to dream. It is a wonderful thing. But to know that your dream might possibly come true... it almost makes you cry.
Quote:Even if he's making this shit up, it's still a nice thing to think about.

I'm still not very convinced of this whole thing, but I've just gotta agree with ya there, Zarima. ^^
i
Veemon's Followers
*shrug*Aren't there enough Digimon out there to make you want to create more?
Anyway,you use your time as you please.
I dont know if this is only a entertaining show, but I presume it is.
Anyway, it would be nice to have a Fox-like (Renamon) Digimon to "play" with or just let it become stronger, let it fight and so on...

BTW, as I would mention Digimon would be not be born in the material plane, they start their existens in the Computer and then would just "enter" a Vessel created trough artifical, by electromagnetic raditation or so, created proteins takeing a form, so the thing is to create the artifical protein and get it into a shape...only kinda a simple version of life not with that organ thing but with a simple, more maschine-based Bio-design, a simple Organism but with full conciuosnes or whatever.

Only my Theory...but there would the biologist have to start work.

This, after all is only the Idea of old D-Saint Fox.
Awesome idea. I say you're crazy, but lets do it! ^^;