Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is this a good Idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cursedhand's Crazy!
10.53%
2 10.53%
Good Idea...
89.47%
17 89.47%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D-Project
I took this guy seriously until he started posting all this jibberish about real life digimon and so on, although back when it happened I didn't have the courage to straight out tell him to stop bullshitting us.
It would require knowledge in Quantum- and Metaphysic. And booth are after al highly theoretical...

We should more look into another direction of "Artifical Life".

I mean, robots / Cyborgs are fast evolving, I saw Sonys CURIO at the CeBit this Year...

I hope they are really going comercial with them, I wanna research them, and after all we shoud remember that like COmputers the BOts will be in the direction of "Full Customizable" one Day.

That gives us the Chance to create a Bot thats like Renamon, or any other of your favorites.
well it's to bad u didn't have the courage Urban if i was here i woulda posted it 4 u! nyway i'll give my 2cents worth on this even if no1 cares

u can easily tell the dude is bullshiting u becasue if it were true it'd be all over the place on the news and on the computer i'd be the news of the centery ! well thats my 2cents worth wheter u guys care or not
So....everyone is against me now....
....just one final thing:
Digimon will never exist in the real world...
No one is actually capable of creating life from data....
....Sorry! :(
Now you are gonna hate me, right?
Dat's fine...
Hah! He admitted it! Victory! *turns up the music and dances* :P

Naw, we don't hate you, since I don't think you *really* fooled anybody in the first place... Or so I hope.
Just one word: Nanotechnology.

That the thing that would be the most closest, and it would be able to do a lot of things like the original.
IoneEisa Wrote:Hey! My brother isn't crazy!
He's gonna fill the world
with digimon!! Wink

If you'll say my brother is Crazy..
I'll..I'll...I'll..Blow you up!!
No looking at your words I think your brathers normal But you shouls see a doctor[/quote]
Im a nut mi self.
I belive in almost everithing Digimon, paralel worlds, Alians.
Becouse I beelive NOTHING IS IMPOSIBLE!
:D Who needs to see a doctor? My Sister?
:D She's ok by the way.
:D She's not back yet though...
:D I guess she's busy with making RPG's

:D Talking about D-Project....
:D ...I guess other people should do these kinda things.

:) By the way: IoneEisa has a D-Project of her own.
An RPG that is (Using RPG Maker 2003)... She's looking for Character Ideas. Could you give some ideas?