Join our server on Discord

Blowin shit up
Hasn't it been a colorful week?

I've been playing Fallout 2. I like to shoot pimps and drug dealers in the head with my 44. Magnum. ^__________^

And Dread was like: [Image: doodlet.jpg]

And Acchan was like: [Image: palm_black_guy.gif]

And BlackDragon was all like: [Image: guy.jpg]

And I was all like: :o

So how was your week?
*snickers*
I've been working on guitar and lyrics with my friend Joe, we finished our first song together, Bermuda Dislexia. And I went outside today during the hurricane and took pictures of my friend Jay going insane with rage at that fact that mc.donalds is closed and then he got crushed by a tree...so the weeks gone alright so far lol.

Sounds like you, 'chan, dread and dragon had fun on fallout, keep up the good magnum shooting
Sounds like you had fun...and looks like you're a bunch of FRIGGIN' FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, eh, my week was interesting, as my roomate may have potentially skipped out on us, leaving me and my other one with a fat extra 110$ to pay in rent each month.
My week was pretty damn good -- not perfect, but pretty damn good :-D. Me and some friends decided to found the "Video Games Interest Community of Switzerland" (it sounds less stupid in German ^^;;;) and we've been working on it basically the whole week. Great fun. In addition to that, I've finally started writing my second lemon. Oh, and I got a DSL connection and am now using a new computer, which means I'm now surfing the web so fast I ought to be arrested. WHEEEEE! *speeds off*
This week I:

-got pulled over by the cops twice...and got 2 warnings! :)
-started a digimon-related blog, but then abandoned the idea when I realized that I really didn't know just what it was that I wanted to do with it, and that it would be a miracle if I could get anyone at all to ever read it on a regular basis
-realized that my money is running out fast
-spent more money on stuff I don't need
-answered an ad in the help wanted section of the classified 3 times...left 3 messages over the course of 5 days but still haven't heard back from anyone
-walked a lot
-beat off a lot
-laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling a lot
all I did was rent soul caliber 2 and I almost beat it
Spending all my time on the computer when I should've been drawing.:x
I know how you feel.
*looks up from playing Soul Calbur II*

Week? *looks at Gamecube's integrated calender* Jesus! Wenesday already?

Yeah, my week's been good. Kinda didn't notice it go though

*Continues Playing*

Woah! I didn't know Sophitia's skirt could do that!