Join our server on Discord

ITS A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TODAY THE ONE AND ONLY BEST SEASON CAME ON A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY! SEASON 3 CAME ON FOR THE US! NOW I CAN PRACTICE ALL I WANT AND FINALLY LEARN THE STORY!! FUCK IM SO HAPPY I CANT SPELL RIGHT! YES!!!! YESS!!!!! IM RECORDING IT RIGHT NOW! IF THERE SHOWING THE SEASons random then..AHH I dont want to think about that! O WELL..HELL YES FOR THE US!! FOR TODAY!
Uhh...I'm glad for you.

Where do you live?
hehe, glad to hear you are happy. Have fun with the series
I figured most of you live in germany but I know thats not true. I only thought that when I was happy at the time. I hope the show loops and that its not replaced. I would be suicidle if it ended just like that...with only one show..hmm..now that I think about it I was so happy this morning because I saw a split second of Renamon rolling on the ground with Guilmon. It looked like some sorta sexual play Wink if you know what I mean!
They stopped showing season4 where I live. But I already saw every episode 2-3 times. They also stopped showing Disney's Recess and Tarzan. :?
Hey Mad Mallard, if ya got ABC Family, then you can see the fourth season as well as the third (but the foruth is ONLY on the weekends).

*is soo happy to see Tamers again*
Sadly, I don't get that channel.
Shit...your fucked Mad..BUT not me Wink I have 3 shows recorded already. And alot of parts have Renamon in them.. :D I already saw them before but as you can tell from the lemon I did. I didn't know shit about how Guilmon talked or knew where he lived. NOW I DO! yes...now I do :D I can even talk like him but thats beside the point.. I can now try my ass off and finaly do something. I have another pic almost done yet I don't think you'll like it. I know Togashi will get pissed off if I don't make some kind of pic with a char doing something other than sleeping so..I'll hold off on it unless any of you say otherwise. Because Togashi may be king but it's the people that make it great! ...hope that didn't piss lord Togashi off..better go under cover.. 8) ....lol..
Not sure what ya mean there. Togashi doesnt hold any kind of standards for pic content. Unless its like excessive gore, stuff like that. (Heads exploding, that sort.)
HUUUU??? Where does it say that??? Fine print or something?? .....hmm I need to draw more....and finish my old lemon..not enough time to do anything anymore! :( Im going to find a pencil....to poke my eyes out...
So I wont be sad that I cant do anything..heres a pencil..AHHHH 8) lol..god doing nothing is not fun.