Join our server on Discord

My new Halloween sig, avatar, and name
Nuke here, even though the Month of October is only a month away, I already got my new Halloween sig up(may be changed and tweaked) in the future, as well as changed my name and Avatar. So what ya think of it?

[Image: NukeHallowSig.jpg]
That's... cute. Really. It is. Though how bout a less-cliched username? Perhaps "Online Jack", or maybe "Nuked Skellington".
Good idea :D
Thank you. :3

Another thing, though. You DO know Elvira is about her mid fifties, right? I dont know about you, but those wrinkles can really show through the makeup. Perhaps a picture of Kate Beckinsale from the upcoming "Underworld" movie might be a better choice. Just my opinion.

Oh, and who did that Demona pic? The style's great.
Yeah, good sig and stuff, but the elvira was what turned me off, she's a lil' oogly lol.

mind me asking but what was your halloween name before Nuke Skellington?
So what if Elvira's in her 50's, she's still the queen of Halloween and still has a killer body(and you gotta her scary/sexual hinted humor). I don't need all my women to be barely 18 bimbos to get me turned on, I like older bimbos as well. :p

Quote:mind me asking but what was your halloween name before Nuke Skellington?
Jack Skellington

Quote:Oh, and who did that Demona pic? The style's great.
Somebody named Dawnfest, I can put up the original sized pic of Demona if you want me to.
Rrrrrright. Just trying to help out.
I likes it!

Oh, and on the subject of former babes now in their 50's, 60's, 100's or dead's: Who the fuck cares??!! Fara Fawcett, Marilyn Monroe, Suzanne Summers may be wrinkly or decomposing now, but I'd wack off to their heyday pics anytime!
The avatar will take some time to get used to, but the sig is very nice. So is the new name. You gonna leave it like that after halloween or are you gonna change it again?

Quote:Oh, and on the subject of former babes now in their 50's, 60's, 100's or dead's: Who the fuck cares??!! Fara Fawcett, Marilyn Monroe, Suzanne Summers may be wrinkly or decomposing now, but I'd wack off to their heyday pics anytime!
Amen, man.
I'll change it back to my regular sig and name after Halloween, and then start working on my christmas sig. :D

btw, knowtice the fog effect I added and that my head is on a the body of the Hulk?