Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like this Aquarivamon's renderization?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, It's great!
93.33%
14 93.33%
No
6.67%
1 6.67%
Emm... ¿What's a renderization?
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wargy's 3D work (lol)
Welcome to the board Alex and that Aquarivamon in 3-D is really great, keep up the good work :D

PD: My primary language is spanish too I'm from M
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
hello Alex, i am Tiamat, the resident dragon here, and I saw today your piccie. I must say it is great man. ^_^

You are a very talented person in my point of view, and I hope you will show more of your artwork. ^^

Anyways, I hope you have a good and nice time here and you enjoy it.

See you
I look foward to more 3D art.
Lord Patamon... you're mexican!? :shock:

ROCK ON! :D
Thanks to all for reply my post. :D

Lord Patamon, permaneceremos en contacto :D lol
Hola! Como Estas?

That is the only Spanish phase I know of. Good luck if I even got half of it grammaticaly correct. @_@

Anyway, welcome to the board. Your picture looks good, congratulations. I remember that there was once one other person who worked with 3-D art, I wonder what ever became of him?

Anyway, as you can already tell, this board is a friendly place (except for when people enter in an argument). I'm sure you'll come to terms with soon. Until then... *exunts*
This post is two weeks late but anyhow. Hey Alex, ermm, I'm from Canada and I must say that, well, that's a very nice renderization, not the greatest, but I still think that's it is pretty damn good. Keep working and it'll be even better. The name's Pat if ya haven't guessed it yet.
This post is two weeks late but anyhow. Hey Alex, ermm, I'm from Canada and I must say that, well, that's a very nice renderization, not the greatest, but I still think that's it is pretty damn good. Keep working and it'll be even better. The name's Pat if ya haven't guessed it yet. I speak french and english.