Join our server on Discord

Your Favorite Movie Sequals
What are your favorite Movie sequals that you ejoyed as much, almost as much, or even more than the original?

mine are;
*Gremlines 2;The new Batch-Funnier than the first and that's saying a lot.
*Return to Oz-Now that was almost as magical as the original famous movie.
*Austin Powers;The Spy who shagged me-Also funnier than first and Heather Gram made it hot.
Next Friday and Terminator 2.
Silence of the Lambs, who the fuck can't resist Anthony Hopkins as a phycho killer? Me! Me!

Empire Strikes Back, because Mark Hamill had figured out how to act by then.

Godfather Part II, even in spite of cotton mouth Brando's absence, the whole movie rocked bloody awesome baroque ass.

Aliens 2, simply put, was fucking awesome.

Indy and the Temple of Doom. Woo.
Terminator 3 - A great end to a great saga!

Star Wars 2 - Makes me wonder how Anakin becomes Vader.....makes me all giddy with joy for the 3rd movie!

Matrix 2 - Some say its not much, but it didn't let me down! ^_^

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towes - Great but could have been better.

Thats my fav's of the new times!

Old school ones....

Friday the 13th 6 and 7. This is the time Jason truly became the unstoppable killer we all know and love today!

Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - One of the best in my book. A good body count and this was the very first time that Freddy took other forms in order to kill the kids!

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - The first one i ever seen. Opened my eyes to the world of Sci-Fi, and every time Yoda dies I cry.......cause its very sad! :cry:
Hmm, everything's been said already. But here goes anyway:

- All Star Wars movies after the first one
- Lord of the Rings Two (both films were extremely good, but this was just a tad better than the first ^^)
- Austin Powers Two
- Some James Bond films (well, in a way, they're sequels, aren't they?)