Join our server on Discord

Part 2 in my original lemon series.
Tank Cop lives! - part 2 in Rebirth saga in Tzen Basatra series by MISTER BIG T
This second part will act as a setting for a huge fight to be in third part.

Ben moved his fingers across his face and muttered some words in a unknown language.

Renamon: "Think he can do it?"
Nuke: "I'm sure he can."

The heroes blasted away to the place where Tranceduo was last seen. Ben began gathering power to this spell and grunted as the spell of revival began starting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Faint: "Hurry up, will you?"
Jaberdon: "Yeah, I can sense the heroes aproaching."
Tranceduo: "Stop bitching to me about it! I am already busy with this freaking spell! You two take care of them."
Lord Faint: "Ok, but be sure to finnish up the spell or we are done for after MISTER BIG T is fully recovered."

Saying this, the two blasted off, to meet the heroes.

Lopmon: "We should be there soon."

Suddenly, a fireball flied just past Terriermons head.

Lord Faint: "Drats, missed."
Jaberdon: "Fire up Ice dagger, I'll go for hand to hand combat."
Lord Faint: "Yes."

With Lord Faint beginning to chant the deadly spell, Jaberdon dived towards heros. Suddenly, Nuke apeared before him.

Jaberdon: "It seems you are new, so you don't probably know my powers."
Nuke: "Guys, take care of that clown, I'll put this pathetic aliens life to end."
Jaberdon: "Pathetic, eh? Well, how about you just try my powers on for a size!"

Saying this, Jaberdon began beating at Nuke, who was able to dodge and block many of the blows, untill finally, Jaberdon kicked Nuke into midsection and then apeared behind him, kneeing him to back. Nuke groaned a little, but did not fall from air.

Jaberdon: "I must admit it my green friend that you do suprise me. But you won't stand a chance against my powers."

Nuke knew that was true. However, he did not even try to win Jaberdon. He was just mainly trying to buy Ben enough time to finnish the spell and get Tank Cop and Jeanine back to life. Suddenly, he began hitting at Jaberdon furiously, finally able to land a uppercut.

Nuke: "BIG BOOM FIST!"

He screamed, doing his strongest attack. When the smoke cleared away, Jaberdon was there, with bloody scratches over his body and angry expression on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tank Cop: "I can feel it, I'm returning back."
Jeanine: "Me too Dad! They did it!"

The two smiled at each other, before they faded away, back into our world.

Tank Cop: "Right. So… You are my son?"
Ben: "W-who are you?"
Tank Cop: "I'm your real father… And this here is your older sister."
Ben: "Older…Sister? She looks like a four years old?"
Jeanine: "True, but I'm about 20 or more."
Tank Cop: "Where is Master T?"
Ben: "He was injured and he wanted to go and rest till he would get fully healed."
Tank Cop: "Ah. Well, I guess we can take care it ourselfs. Jeanine, do you spot them?"
Jeanine: "Yeah, I can sense them being about 20 minutes of flying ahead."
Tank Cop: "Ok, we have to go now Ben."
Ben: "How did you know my name?"
Tank Cop: "We have to talk later. Now, we must prevent the worst from happening."

Saying this, both blasted through the roof, flying at high speed towards rest of the heroes.

AT SAMETIME…

MISTER BIG T was laying on bed. In his dreams, he saw a dream of a woman coming closer and talking to him.

Mysterious woman: "So you are MISTER BIG T?"
MISTER BIG T: "Yes, I am. May I ask, who are you?"
Mysterious woman: "You don't need my name yet. What you need to know is the arts of Shakin, a minor heal spell."
MISTER BIG T: "Well, that sure would be handy."
Mysterious woman: "As we now speak, I'm sleeping in my bed too. There is a ancient ritual of fusioning, where we would become one, our power levels merging together."
MISTER BIG T: "Oh, I have heard about that. But why would you want to give me your powers?"
Mysterious woman: "Because I know what is gonna wait before you."

A silent moment.

MISTER BIG T: "What do I have to do?"
Mysterious woman: "Let me get inside your head. Do not resist. I know it hurts, but if you resist, I cannot join."
MISTER BIG T: "I'll try to grind my teeth really hard."

Lord Faint shot two rainbow colored beams towards Terriermon and Lopmon, with the other one hitting against chest of Terriermon.

Lopmon: "Terriermon!"
Terriermon: "I'm ok."
Lord Faint: "Not bad. Many mons would have died from such blow. But no one gets lucky twice either."

Saying this, Lord Faint began building the fireball attack. Suddenly, there was a suddenl flash and everyone stopped fighting.

Tank Cop landed on small cliff and looked up at the two of his old nemesis, from under his cloak. He suddenly gave a slap at Nuke, making him fly a little from it's power.

Nuke: "What??"
Tank Cop: "That's for stealing my wife."

He then looked back at the two villains.

Tank Cop: "So, you two are back? Intresting, I admit. But what makes you think you can win us?"
Jaberdon: "That voice… It is…"
Lord Faint: "Tank Cop…"
Jaberdon: "Tranceduo! FINNISH THE GODDAMN SPELL ALREADY!"
Tranceduo: "It's nearly done! Just buy me a few more seconds!"

Jaberdon dived to hit Tank Cop. Suddenly Tank Cop moved aside and from behind Tank Cop, Jeanine jumped and dived a headbutt straight at stomach of Jaberdon and then delivered a uppercut to his throat. At sametime, Tank Cop jumpped on top of Lord Faint and began hitting his head with his fists.

Jaberdon: "Aaah! You little whore!"

Saying this, Jaberdon kicked at Jeanines, making her fall to ground. This made Tank Cop look away for one second, wich was enough for Lord Faint to power up a small Fire ball, wich made Tank Cop fly backwards for awhile, before he could resume his stance.

Tranceduo: "I DID IT! He has been revived!!!"

Both Jaberdon and Lord Faint smiled.

Jaberdon: "Deathromon… Has returned."
Nuke: "It's times like this, that make me ask to myself why didn't I become a hatmaker?"

To be continued…
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you