Join our server on Discord

MITM: Feedback, and a major announcement about the trilogy
(See Signature)

This is more insentive to READ THE FIRST ONE, because if you don't, you'll be behind on this one! For those of you who read it so far, I appreciate the feedback, and I BEG of all you digi-fans out there to check out Mirror in the Mon I: Legend of the Chronosphere, as soon as possible!!! It looks menacing, but I promise, if you take the time to read it, you will thoroughly enjoy it ^_^ it didn't win second place in the lemon contest by being big, and unlike the version I sent into that contest, this version is complete, the full one hundred and nine pages :D

Anywho, this thread is for those who want to give feedback on "the beast," ask me any and all questions as an author, make suggestions for the second one, and all of that. PLEASE take a few moments to leave a little comment about MITM and all of my other lemons (coming to the DaD as soon as my e-mail provider stops being idiodic.) I promise I will answer any of your questions without hesitation ^_^ Remember, I am the type of writer who really pays attention to the readers and gives them what they want to read.

In addition, please answer this important question:

MITM II which will begin production sometime in October and finish up around December in time for Christmas. Now, I noticed that a lot of people really got discouraged about reading MITM:LOTC because of how ENORMOUS it was. The DHZ couldn't even give me a review because it was too big for poor ol' Soni :p so ... for MITM II (Title Pending) which of the following would you like:

A. Full-sized novella like Legend of the Chronosphere
B. A series of ten to fifteen vinettes the size of "normal" lemons
C. A full-sized novella like LotC, but updated Chapter by chapter.

Please respond ASAP ^_^ I hope to get another lemon out soon (normal sized of course :p.) Probably one involving adult Kari longing for the love she let go in TK, seeing TK in one of her students... I think it might be enjoyable.

Thanks for reading, and please respond ^_^
I'm still in the first half of part 1 (not much time to read). ^^;

Option A is the most impressive one. That's good and bad (takes lots of time to read&review since it's posted in one chunk)

Option B is the most lemon-community friendly, but that way it would lose some of its charme since it'd just be "one of those series".

Option C would be a compromise, but I still dunno. People might lose interest after a few chapters/updates with less sex than plot advancement.

So I'd pick (A) since it has this special touch of something HUGE. :D

I'll give you a more in-depth review once I'm through with the first beast ;)