Join our server on Discord

Article about... Godspeed, christian hentai!
Yes, the swastika is a universal symbol of peace, good luck, harmony, light, life, and love, and is found in most cultures and religions.
That first post was too long so I didn't read most of it, but there are two different Christian Korean-drawn animes, that I know of, and I must say I ENJOYED watching Super Book in my youth.
fatpat60 Wrote:A few things to say since this topic interests me.

1. The Nazi sign wasn't actually created by Hitler and is in fact some ancient Oriental sign that means peace or something. But, that star behind pikachu is actually satanic or something along those lines.

Actually I was making a reference to the movie American History X. I don't consider a swastika all by itself very meaningful at all. It looked kinda silly when I put it on his chest tho.

Just something I did in Paint in about 2 minutes anyways :D

Oh, and something else to point out, there are many types of Catholics. I personally am Christian, and I don't know about the rest, but according to the Pope and all those head honchos in Italy, they have already acknowledged many modern things such as evolution, genetics, modern medicine, etc, but many branches of Catholocism do not. I have also been taught the bible IS NOT 100% true, that would just be ridiculous. Only parts of it are factual, and the rest are merely stories that give you good ideas to be a better person, meaning they are basically parables. But again, many divisions of Catholocism take the bible VERY literally.
Kinda sad, isnt it? Im not very much for talking about religion, but i do hold certain things in my heart.

1) God is there.
2) Jesus died for our sins.
3)Both God and Jesus love us, and if we believe and accept them in our hearts, we will be beside them eternally in heaven. Even Hitler, because God is all about forgiving. (as much as he deserves to be in hell. Though im pretty sure he's there. Dont start thinking im pro-nazi or anything.)
4) The people who abuse God's love this way are hypocrites in every sense of the word. especially those 'God Hates Fags' dicks who picket High Schools for being a mostly all-gay body.

so, all in all, God rocks, Jesus loves all, its just some of their fans that arent right.

and

Jesus saves, but George Nelson withdrawls.
What Pokemon Evil??? Wait I remember about 2 years ago seeing a news broadcast about how the Pope indorsing Pokemon. The reason he did it because it sapositly encouraged some stuff (I kinda forgot).
'kay. I figure it's time i threw my two cents in... *clink*

The swastika is actually two Norse runes overlapping each other. Both of them are the rune, 'Sigel', meaning 'Sun', and means life, light and hope. The other one is the same rune. So, my guess is that the swastika is trying to say that 'Hilter's not a bad guy, really!' Plastering a sacred image on everything you own doesn't make you any nicer...

I am not a Christian and (no offense you christians out on t3h board) I'm grateful. Some divisions of Christianity are rather silly. Things in the Wiccan faith (Like the Creation story) make sense to me, and we sort of just go about our lives. (without things like Sunday mass)
I do not mean to offend or frighten anyone, but I just added my three cents worth, is all.
But Pokemon "proves evolution is false"!

http://objective.jesussave.us/creationsciencefair.html

Oh, how I wish this project was actually explained in detail. Alas, it's not.

My beliefs are pretty muc hthe same as Infamous Reo's. So why am I into hentai? Don't know. I either explore the more bizarre leanings of my id in the same confines of this site or I go out and explore them in more dangerous ways. That's how I see it, so I make the choice to do it online instead. But I won't get into that anymore, at least not right now.
Back to put up another small post in this topic which I find to be of high intellectual quality. Anyway, yeah, Boss Reo if you ask me has the general idea. As for the Bible, it's got its up and its downs as do the rest of all religions and religiously assocaited things. Things I know I believe and have straightened out:
1. God exists and rules.
2. Jesus did die for our sins. ( I'll talk about this in a moment).
3. As Boss Reo said, God and Jesus love us and its all about the forgiveness thing.
4. What Reo said.

Back to number two. I've been thinking about that one for a while. I know God is all knowing and so is Jesus and that they can probably see what's gonna happen to us and all. BUT, You're telling me that Jesus died for our sins 2000 years ago despite the fact that we didn't exist back then? That part confuses me. Yes he died for sins, as for whos sins, if you ask me, it was the sins of the guys back then. As for us, well, I'm trying to figure that out. Maybe someone can attempt to clarify. Also, who's to say that God hasn't decided that he wants to be creative and gone off to far corner of universe and created other intellegent beings and then you visits once in a while to see what we've done with all the gifts he's given us and he's probably not to pleased with what we done so far and then he goes back. You know how scientists say that the sun has like 4 or was 6 billion years left on it before it explodes. What if it is just one big cycle to see which generation of human beings makes it the farthest before being destroyed and God restarting the whole process? Anyway, so yeah, anyone else got some stuff they wanna share. This is only like, one cent of my two cents worth.
Well... imagine you create a micro-universe (real or imaginary, so long as it's something you create and know everything about). That's like what God did, Biblically speaking. He created the universe for his pleasure, and he created all people for that same purpose. He did it because he wanted to, and now he just watches it run, and knows everything in it.

Then comes a theologically gray area, but something that I take to -- God exists outside of time, so when he does something for everyone, it's for all of time. Thus when he incarnated himself in the body of Jesus, he was choosing a viable time to make his plans come to fruition (saving everybody for all of time). He sees us today, the day we were born, and the day we will die -- and he sees all the possibilities our potential choices lead to. Time isn't fixed just because God knows everything that does shappen, ever has happened, and ever might/ever will happen. Likewise, according to my beliefs (which rely on free will and choice) just because it's said that God has "a plan" for your life... well, in Jeremiah it's said:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

I take the plural form there to be of great meaning -- though he has one universal plan for you (to make him known to the world), his plans are such that they can be chosen by you, to suit you. If he gives you a choice, he will use you in whatever path you take, or so I believe.

Then comes Christian as a label -- it's a bad label. Like most religions with extremists, people associate a Christian label as meaning it's a conservative thing trying to push the Bible and it can't possibly be good. And... well, there are two things I can't stand. Well, three. Weaklings who can't do things for themselves are the first, because I know a good number of them. Hypocrites, especially in religious circles, are the second, because they go around saying one thing and then loudly denying it in their actions (hence why people think Christians are no different from anyone else).

People who push religion are the third, because they're exactly the type of people who set forth a negative view of what it means to be religious, and do the least to encourage people to really keep an open mind, especially about Christianity (every other religion might be discussed freely, but mention Christianity and people block you out too often). They're also the type to have very narrow interpretations of a lot of ambiguous things, like "Only the King James Version is the real Bible", or "You can't dance, because dancing leads to sex and sex is bad." Anyhow, if anyone wants to discuss religion with me, I'm usually available on IM or through email to discuss it, as long as you're willing to listen to me.
Frostbyte v3.0 Wrote:The swastika is actually two Norse runes overlapping each other. Both of them are the rune, 'Sigel', meaning 'Sun', and means life, light and hope. The other one is the same rune. So, my guess is that the swastika is trying to say that 'Hilter's not a bad guy, really!' Plastering a sacred image on everything you own doesn't make you any nicer...

Or, if you want to go back even further than Norse mythos...

The Nazi swastika is really just a 45 degree tilt of the Asian swastika; which is a sign of good luck (Which is why you'll see it plastered on monastary walls and Buddhist statues)

It's also a symbol of a order during the middle ages
Kharon Alpua Wrote:Then comes a theologically gray area, but something that I take to -- God exists outside of time, so when he does something for everyone, it's for all of time. Thus when he incarnated himself in the body of Jesus, he was choosing a viable time to make his plans come to fruition (saving everybody for all of time).

That's how I look at it.

Consider the act of sacrifice. Before the death of Jesus, people would have to slaughter animals and sacrifice them to God to atone for their sins. That was always a temporary act, and had no eternal consequences. Now what's the greatest sacrifice someone could make? It wouldn't be an animal, it would have to be something you loved with all your heart. Something you'd never dream of parting with or causing any harm to. One's own son would be as much of a sacrifice as one could give, moreso than taking one's own life, because when it comes down to it, wouldn't most parents rather die themselves than live to see their children die?

Still, the sacrifice of someone's own son wouldn't have ramifications for all of mankind. The death of the So of God, however, that would be enough to atone for everyone, from then on to the end of time. At least that's how I look at it.

Explaining my personal feelings about it, I find that I don't make much sense so I'll spare you my rambling thoughts. For now. Anyway, it's cool to see some deep conversation on the board again.