Join our server on Discord

Anime with the best music?
Quote:Besides, you're probably some kinda god or something...

Hehehe, well thanks, but I ain't no god, I just really haven't been able to enjoy an anime for ummm.....about a half to a year now lol, but sonic might pull it off (see upcoming topic)
Evangelion's ending and begining them

Flyme to the moon is cool

.hack// is cool too
.hack//SIGN, hands down. :)
*starts listening to Escaflone's (movie version) Yasuko Wa Irani*
Hmmmmm, I'd have to say the opening to Sorcerous Stabber Orphen: Revenge (first one, not the second one) has the best opening by far.

A tie for second place would probably Outlaw Star and Saber Marionette J. Possibly Allen's theme from Escaflowne. I can't quite sound it out like Anis can, but WTH, it's still great. *starts whistling Allen's theme*
I like the opening of Onegai Teacher.
Prophet Wrote:I like the opening of Onegai Teacher.

You and me both ^^.

GTO:Great Teacher Onizuka *the soundtrack was a mix of punk,jazz and electronic,The second theme is one of my favorites.*
I think songs from Cowboy Bebop appeal to everyone, even those who don't watch the show.

I like FLCL, but like a lot of series, the songs just don't appeal to me until I've seen the series.
I think the best anime band are "The Seatbelts"(if you don't know who they are, they made the intro and ending to Cowboy Bebop, both series and movie), hands down. They so Motha-fuckin own, and I yearn for one of their CDs. Twisted
We in the netherlands don't have a lot of animes that you guys in Amerika have, but from all the animes i know, i think Gonjiki no Gash Bell has the best anime music! The music in that anime is so good that i keep playing the pieces with the music in them 8) (if you're wondering what gonjiki no gash bell is, you can download the anime here: http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/171.html )