Join our server on Discord

Anime with the best music?
An issue that always comes up between my friends and myself. So, I want to know what you people think.

My opinion? Cowboy Bebop. I'm a hardcore jazz/blues fan, and some of the music in Cb-Bb I just love. (the theme, 'Tank!' being one of them) :D
I don't think I've seen enough anime to be a good judge, but from what I've seen, it would be "Escaflowne" with them bitch ass compoziti-uns. Bitch.
Cowboy Bebop has damn good music that just fits it great, but I love The FLCL soundtrack with The Pillows.
I love the music from Saiyuki at the moment. Tho a lot of them have great music. If you want a really really addicting one which you will be repeating all day long then listen to Noir's music/themesong.
Hehehe, i personally like the music for Chobits. It's cutesy feel brings a smile to my face, and the tune is quite catchy. :3
Screw Anime, the best music in a show has to be Looney Toons, think of all the times the music has completely backed up the action in the show, classic ;) lol.
Chobits! that anime has great music as well.
Well, I like Cowboy Bebop's and Big O's soundtracks.

Anus... are you referring to dub, or oringal Escaflowne... 'cause I only saw the dub... plus... Fox Kids decided to drop that show prematurely... ruinning any chance of me watching it on television (gotta find a place that'll have the entire series on tape/DVD... and NOT just the movie... which I have not seen either.. figure I'd see the series before the movie)
Quote: Darkfox said:
Screw Anime

*Stares at Darkfox :shock: *shwiinng! *Takes off Darkfox's head with a murasame* Evil

Nah... just kidding man. lol I don't do that kinda thing. Besides, you're probably some kinda god or something... (I'm also inclined to agree with you)
Actually, even though Fox did axe it, the whole dubbed series played out on YTV, so I got to get a good exoposure of memorable tracks. Like Allen's theme. You know the one that went:

Da-DA-da-da-da-daD -DA-DA-DA!!
Dum-DA-da-da-da-da-DUM-DA-DA-DA-DA!!!
Dee-da-da-da-ta-da-ra-ta-da-d-a-da-da-DA-DA-DA-A-A-A-A-A!!!!
Dum-da-do-o-o-DE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!!!!