Join our server on Discord

Impmon or Beelzemon?!
Hello there,I'm Zephyr of Darkness.I've talked about this somewhere else but I guess I was out of place,heh.
I've seen in this site that a lot of writers like to use Impmon,but so damn very few use Beelzemon.You know,I think that Beelze-chan is one of the sexiest Digimon(along with Angemon),I mean,he looks a lot like a sexy guy,adding that slightly kinky touch of beautiful biker clothing,tail,wings and such.OTOH Impmon is just a chubby devilish-looking dwarf...what do you see in him?!Uh?!I guess I'm kinda traditional in my tastes,but what can turn on a girl more than a hot guy?So,what do you find hot in Impmon that you don't find in Beelzemon?
Um...I dunno. I guess maybe people think that Impmon is kyooot, and then wanna fuck his kyoot little ass off.
here both good!

Well when the digivolve hehe
both are cool. ^_^
Impmon Rocks![/img]
Both are cool, but Impmon is much cuter!
[http://www.geocities.com/cursedhand2000/Acceui4.gif]
Traditionally speaking, an imp is a trouble-maker! So you can see where they got his personality from! Some girls are attracted to the trouble-make type, while others are attracted to the biker type of Beelzemon! In my totally unbiased opinion, Beelzemon is the coolest, while Impmon is a trouble-making cutie. :? I personally am not fit to judge male type digimon as I am also a male type!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Hey,thanks to all who replied!
Anus Individual:uh...right....I'll tell you when I know what kyoot means.
Sabergatomon:what you say is true,however,what was in my mind was not troublemaker vs biker,but chubby dwarf vs tall,muscular blond clad in leather...and also, 5 years old guy X vs 20 years old same guy X(well,I'd say he looks those ages :p).The people who write this stuff is as if they were saying:" I don't like this 20yo guy,I liked him better when he was 5.".As I said,I may be conservative,but it just would sound too strange....wouldn't it?
kyoot = cute
Thanks Tiamat! :D