Join our server on Discord

Quite possibly the greatest blend of both worlds in music.
I was riding home this evening after an extensive evening of selling little toy cars and getting fucked over for pay by my little bitch-friend Chad. (apparently anytime i dont sell an actual toy car, which nobody wants to buy, im not working. So i guess all that displaying the cars running and talking to them for four hours straight doesnt mean shit, huh, mutherfucker? He agreed to pay me by the hour, by the way.)

ANYway. We were riding home, and, as usual, he pops in his Lords of Acid cd. (which I hate.) So, after asking if we could listen to something else, we went for the radio. What happens to be the first thing we come across as we're skimming the channels?

'In Da CLub' by 50 Cent, while being played to 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails. Perfection, man. Pure perfection.
What? well I'm not a fan of 50 so I think that might balance out my dislike for him, but glad to hear ya enjoyed it.
*baps darkfox and starts singing/dancing to 50*

Are you ready? I said are you ready--

G-G-g-G-g G-UnIT!!

XD
I must! I must! I must increase my bust!
lol
The alt. rock radio stations near me have been "Closer" quite a bit lately, which is wierd because they hardly play anything more than 5 years old that's not Beastie Boys, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or Metallica. Quite a funky dance song. Sexy too. I wonder if people are starting to realize that music was a helluva lot better 10 years ago than it is now? Well, at least radio was. You can't argue with that.

I like industrial music, like KMFDM, DAF, and Nitzer Ebb. I need to hear more Ministry.
quicksand_boy Wrote:The alt. rock radio stations near me have been "Closer" quite a bit lately, which is wierd because they hardly play anything more than 5 years old that's not Beastie Boys, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or Metallica. Quite a funky dance song. Sexy too. I wonder if people are starting to realize that music was a helluva lot better 10 years ago than it is now? Well, at least radio was. You can't argue with that.

I like industrial music, like KMFDM, DAF, and Nitzer Ebb. I need to hear more Ministry.

KMFDM and Ministry were two bands I grew up on.

Really kewl live.