Join our server on Discord

i am chaos, last of my kind,
or at least the main character in most of my fics is, im glad to be here and id like to say DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Evil Evil Evil

ahem, now that i have that out of my system ,no more spam, just creative stuff, ill check you guys later,
Well hello Mr. Fancy-Pants.
Hello Chaos and welcome to the board, hope you have a good time here.
hi Chaos nice to meet you here. I am Tiamat the resident dragon here, and wish you a good time here
Hey, Chaos! Quick bit o' trivia, did you know hamsters are sometimes put to sleep, frozen in a vaccum tube, then shoved up a person's ass? Apparently, the way they struggle for air as they die creates an unbeleivable erotic sensation. That ought to be how Hamtaro dies. Twisted
Hi nice to meet you.

"Gatomon, help me!" Veemon cried painfully.

Gatomon returned the camera to Kari, "I'm coming!" She shouted back.

"Good, I finally captured a picture where Veemon being tortured. I can use this picture to blackmail Davis." Kari thought.
CHECK OUT MY RPG!!!

*coughs* Sorry about that shameless bit of advertising...(spam bug goin' around) Name's Frostbyte, one of a handful of wolves and/or wolf-like beings here on this board. Well met, Chaos. :D
Hey Im Menos nice to meet you as well.
Hello Chaos.
Hello, I'm Angeteen. If you don't know me yet, don't worry, you soon will. Until then... >_>