Join our server on Discord

No need to say it: I'm ambitious, I Know!
By head-writer I meant I'm the guy who basically does the story and I have like some guy that will help me write or takes over for me when I can't do it, actually I'm the only writer on the thing but my friend calls me the Head-Writer, I don't care what the position is as long as I'm writing. I'm not getting paid seeing as this project hasn't gone very far but it will after this year I think, I'm getting more serious with it and so is he. Anyway, so I'm a writer, that's what it is. I'm a writer, don't care as long as I'm writing and that my writing is entertaining people.
Not detail enough description. One of my friend's helped me write the background hsitory to the kingdoms. I wrote two, and my friend wrote the other two. I proof read them and made sure they made sense adn were coordinated with my histories and then once it was done submitted it to my friend who is creator and big boss behind it all.
oh yeah... right
I hope that isn't a sarcastic remark because if it was it has insulted me and my pride. The whole point of me posting is to express interest if you have an open slot for a writer of any sort. I hope I did not come out as arrogant or trying to show off. I'm not trying to do that. I'm just expressing interest.

P.S.
I really like the wolf pic. (finally remembered to say that!)
Can't wait for your RPG to get going.
oh... sorry! I didn't want that to come off as sarcastic.

That was 'Oh yeah, right' as in 'Duh! I knew that! *smacking of the forehead*' Head writer a.k.a Writer-in-Chief. As for a slot for a new writer, I'm always open to contributions from other people.

Here's what we got so far:

The Year is 1231 P.R. (Post-Republic). Most of the known galaxy has joined a universal governing body known simply as the Galactic Democratic Republic. A misguided Galactic Head-of State (Essentially a President/Prime Minister) pulls the plug on a millitary experiment based on stolen research and orders all evidence and subjects destroyed. All but five subjects are killed by leathal injection while still in recovery comas. The survivors N.E.Ts' (Neural Elemental Transistors) are too advanced for the injection to work. Now they fight to de-throne the corrupt dictator, and retrieve the main character's stolen research in the process.

Cool, no?
I've got to hand it to you. You have an uncanny ability to come up with some of the most interesting plots I've EVER seen. That is incredible. Absolutely cool and highly interesting.
Ambitious? Yeah, you're ambitious as hell! Making an anime must be a huuuuuuuuuuge load of work -- I'm sort of talking from experience, because I spent three months making a three-minute animation once. But then again, I was working on my own, so maybe that's completely different. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your project!

Oh, BTW, what're you going to call your company?