Join our server on Discord

No need to say it: I'm ambitious, I Know!
Me and a bunch of buddies are comin' together to make ourselves a company. What will we be doing? Hopefully, pumping out hit after major hit anime! Am I crazy? Most likely. Do I even have anime in the works? You bet! It's working title is Trans-Dementia. Do I have a story writer? Yep, he wrote this post. Do I have an artist? Yep, goes by the monicker Hellbender. Do I have a webpage designer? No! That's what sux royally. I need a website, but I can't build sites worth shit and neither can any of my asocciates. I think, after we've got a first 'season', so to speak, then we'll be really tryin' to get a page designer, but I kinda wanted to get rid of this issue as soon as possible.

Any questions/comments/suggestions?

P.S. The company's name? Powder-Snow Productions.
Got any other writers with you? I'm looking to build up my own Prod. COmpany myself.
Nope. Why... you wanna be part of ours or something?
Sounds great man, I wish you the best of luck.
I'm interested slightly.
Frostbyte v3.0 Wrote:Et cetera

I'm slighty interested.

I have semi-advanced skills in Flash and flash layout (Though I can't do anything severely complicated in a layout, it's more like bars and side bars that I do), and I'm a decent artist.

I'm more interested in finding a sort of artist guild like Duskstudios, or Starship Titus, though.
Wow! Impressive! Well, good luck to ye.
I'm a writer and I have slight interest in what you are doing, if you need a writer that is. I've got myself a head writing job on a manga that I'm doing cause my friend wants me to do it and he's an amazing artist. Anyway so point is, I can write and the point is, if you want a writer, well I'm available if you need an extra writer.
My previous post applies to anyone wanting a writer.
er........ head writing job?