Join our server on Discord

What kind of Anthromorph are you??
You are a Neko!! That means you a cute cuddley cat type. You like to be held and love the night. You can be a large tiger or a small house cat. Nonetheless you are the feline type and for that you are loveable.=^.^= meow to you!

Your a Fox. A vixen that can get her way. You sly
devil you.You like the night times and start
fires but sly as you are you are not caught.
You can also be any other dog type. Woofy woof.

What anthro type are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yay me!! Wait...vixen.. female? O.o;;; That one is not getting my vote ._.
I'm a fox ^^ yea! *dances... but then notices by the bouncing of my breasts that I'm a female fox* Ahhhhhhh! I'm scared :shock:

http://quizilla.com/users/necropuppie/qu...es%20Quiz/

Take this quiz. I'm sure you'll results will be more satisfactory.
Nate Hunter Wrote:I don't need a quiz to give me the answer to this -- though I took it for fun. Obviously they have a very limited selection, which is not good in my opinion (which is definitely not humble), and I got "Fox... or other canine-type". I know what I am, though...

Wolf... or at least that's the Gaean (or Terran if you prefer) equivalent. Technically I am a 'Gramurn' (in their own language, it means 'walks on two feet', although if they wish, they are equally agile on all four), which is sort of an anthropomorphic (somewhat) wolf/dog/fox mixture. Their fur ranges from black to brown to golden (most is a light shade golden brown), their eyes from red to blue to green and brown (occasionally they have pitch black eyes, though traditionally this is considered a bad omen), and they range in (average adult) height from around 0.9-1.2 meters when on all fours to around 1.8-2.1 meters when standing 'upright'. Weights tend to average around 80-90 kilograms, though the a 'respectable' (ie: healthy and hunting) male is usually in the 90-100 Kg range. Humans tend to call them 'Kobalds', and so can you folks.

And that's a bit about me and my furred side.

Lol, sure, get technical. :P

Edit: Strange... according to Gabumon's quiz, i'm a canid. I've always been a feline. o.O
Domestic Dog
You are most similar to some type of domestic dog.
Personality varies from breed to breed, and you
may be either shy and timid or fun-loving and
confident, but you are a good, stable friend
either way.

The Anthro Species Quiz

I was just kidding about being satisfied. Why, this quiz doesn't even have enough animals, and most of them are domestic animals. Does anyone know a quiz that has a fox or a wolf in it? Just wondering...
congrats. what evey make you happy is a good start
I sooo wanna make a quiz like that, Agu... In the near future... I'll need some pics though ^_^;; A REALLY nice one of each species! hm, maybe you could help me out here. How many different animals _do_ we have? o.o;;;
Domestic Cat
You are most similar to the domestic cat. Sometimes
you like to cuddle, but you share the same
independence as your wild relatives. You tend
to be a bit sarcastic, yet loving, and have a
huge following in the anthro community.

The Anthro Species Quiz

I am a neko htere. a kitten, cat. meow
LOL

Silly AV ;)
I'm a vixen