Join our server on Discord

What kind of Anthromorph are you??
This is interesting considering that my fursona is a snake. Yayness for me.

Your are a naga. A snake type you are. You may also
be any other type of reptilan. They scare me so
I am not talking about them.

What anthro type are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
technically it would be your scalesona since its reptillian.
technically, yes, but I have never heard of that before. I never even knew it was part of the furry vocabulary... furcabulary? :? ah, well, this is why technicalities get in the way at times. I stick to the basics and usually don't try and modify words into something not commonly used. Hence I still call it my fursona.Wink

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
ewww...

i'm this ugly little... thing....

You are the timmid bunny. You get scared or help
people out in time of need. Some higher anthros
pick on you but you still don't care. You are
like...well...LOOK PERSON IN TROUBLE!!!! All
you are there for is to serve your master like
GIR does.

a bunny? well it's an internet survey what do you want?
it says fox but It also says I could anyo other dog type cool wolf for me
I don't need a quiz to give me the answer to this -- though I took it for fun. Obviously they have a very limited selection, which is not good in my opinion (which is definitely not humble), and I got "Fox... or other canine-type". I know what I am, though...

Wolf... or at least that's the Gaean (or Terran if you prefer) equivalent. Technically I am a 'Gramurn' (in their own language, it means 'walks on two feet', although if they wish, they are equally agile on all four), which is sort of an anthropomorphic (somewhat) wolf/dog/fox mixture. Their fur ranges from black to brown to golden (most is a light shade golden brown), their eyes from red to blue to green and brown (occasionally they have pitch black eyes, though traditionally this is considered a bad omen), and they range in (average adult) height from around 0.9-1.2 meters when on all fours to around 1.8-2.1 meters when standing 'upright'. Weights tend to average around 80-90 kilograms, though the a 'respectable' (ie: healthy and hunting) male is usually in the 90-100 Kg range. Humans tend to call them 'Kobalds', and so can you folks.

And that's a bit about me and my furred side.
yeah that sounds good to me.
"Know yourself, then no one else can have power over you."
guyandsam: me a fox :D .

Moon: me to.
YES, SCORE!

Your are a naga. A snake type you are. You may also
be any other type of reptilan. They scare me so
I am not talking about them.

I love snakes, and Nagas. I mean I REALLY like snakes and nagas. Especially the monster Rancher Naga. The only thing I could've possibly got that was better'd be a dragon, but I don't think there is one there.