Join our server on Discord

Attention Patagato and Veegato fans
I just wanna know why do people always disagree on which of these couples is the one that happened? I mean really now we don't have to flame each other *eyes Jodan* and besides calling Patamon a pot roast with wings is wrong since he's classified as a holy beast nothing more and nothing less.

second of all, I noticed alot of flaming topics between Veemon and Patamon. And the only question I ask is why can't the Veemon and Patamon fans get along?
1. I dare you to name one instance in which I flamed anyone, keeping in mind that flaming is unconstructive and insulting, as opposed to trying to change something for the better without being offensive.

2. this is the third time to my memory that a patagato fan started a topic bashing veemon and veegato, and i recall no times a veegato fan has even said anything mean about patagato. in other words, the problem is not on our side. And as long as our points of veiws are insulted, yes, we have sides.

sincerely and passively and peacebly...
Jodan what is your deal?All I am asking is for peace between the Patamon and Veemon fans!I never bashed Veemon in this topic!

Geez, I can tell somebody is obsessed with him.*huge sweatdrop*
I was reffering to Chibibiyomon, who's started (another) topic just to argue between Patamon and Veemon. And one right next to it bashing Davis and Veemon.
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:and besides calling Patamon a pot roast with wings is wrong since he's classified as a holy beast nothing more and nothing less.
Patamon is NOT a Holy Beast Digimon. If you don't believe me: http://digiartistsdomain.org/encyclopedi...tamon.html

That aside, calling Patamon a flying potroast is about as silly as giving Veemon names like Veedumb. So please stop making threads like this, they only increase the danger of flaming. The discussion won't end just because one of the participants makes yet another thread.
*looks at his signature and throws some more deeper views at his own created AncientVeemon.*

actually AncientVeemon is a crossover between Veemon and Angemon/Patamon.

I think it could be a symbol for Veemon and Patamon fans can get along.
I normally don't flame against Patamon fans, coz he has some good parts on him too, like Veemon has some good parts.

I agree with your wish to show more respect to the fans of the other digimon. In the series they are a team, and the fans should be a team too.

So make peace no war. ^_~
Quote: I noticed alot of flaming topics between Veemon and Patamon. And the only question I ask is why can't the Veemon and Patamon fans get along?
Good question. The interesting thing for me is that such topics always seem to be started by Patagato fans. I've NEVER seen a Veegato fan start a Patagato flame, but vice versa... Whew.

I don't understand the people who flame, either. I mean, at the end of the day neither Veegato nor Patagato "happened". There were no real relationships in the TV series. There was no sex, either. There were a couple of things you could look at as hints, but the fact remains that both the Veegato and Patagato coupling were made up by the fans. There is no true and false in this debate, no correct and incorrect. Veegato fans are just as right as Patagato fans here, and vice versa. Everyone has to decide for themselves which coupling they prefer. It's a matter of taste. Arguing about it just gets you going round in circles. Nobody is going to be able to change anybody else's personal opinion. There's something called "agreeing to disagree", and that's just what people ought to do here, because anything else is obviously a waste of time.

This post isn't intended to be a flame, BTW.
Quote:I don't understand the people who flame, either. I mean, at the end of the day neither Veegato nor Patagato "happened". There were no real relationships in the TV series. There was no sex, either. There were a couple of things you could look at as hints, but the fact remains that both the Veegato and Patagato coupling were made up by the fans. There is no true and false in this debate, no correct and incorrect. Veegato fans are just as right as Patagato fans here, and vice versa. Everyone has to decide for themselves which coupling they prefer. It's a matter of taste. Arguing about it just gets you going round in circles. Nobody is going to be able to change anybody else's personal opinion. There's something called "agreeing to disagree", and that's just what people ought to do here, because anything else is obviously a waste of time.

::Applaudes like mad::
::Wipes tear away::

That was fucking beautiful. It makes me wish I hadn't wrote that big argument against Patagato and for Veegato. My stance is changed, although I still don't like certain couples, i'm no longer truly AGAINST any... except maybe tai/kari. lol
Jodan: Ditto :D
Well said.

"Palmon, please help me before they pierce my manhood!" Patamon shouted painfully.