Join our server on Discord

Sometimes I think the games play me...
I've been mostly playing Silent Line: Armored Core, the lastest Armored Core game. There's nothing more kickass than building your own mech and then slaughtering the competition. If you have some ilink cables and a hub, you can hook up 2-5 PS2s together and have some incredibly fun 4-way matches.
heh only prob with armored core is it can get too fakking easy once you get good at it :P I'm going through all the AC games now and buying every single part so my file will have every part in the game... Never realised how easy AC was until I beat most of the arena with the default AC, just switching the crappy rifle with a bazooka.

As for Silent Line just a tip to make the game incredibly easy as the end guy is a fakking pain in the ass for alot of ppl, grab yourself a good ol' linear cannon, you can beat anything in the game reaaallly damned fast with that puppy. :D
Curse you and your going to E3 Frostbyte v3.0!!! Anyway, yeah so I gots a GC, got it for like 159.99 when it was at like 229.99 regular. Gotta love those small, no name shops. They had that big sale where it was down to 200 plus the fact that I traded in by N64 (only had 3 games for it). So it was all good. I need new games though, last one I got. . . it's been so long I forgot. Oh wait, ummm, nope don't remember anyway so yeah Metroid Prime kicks ass. I want Soul Caliber 2 and F-Zero GX now!!! Can't wait for Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy!!! Those are gonna kick ass. I need a new PC too. I want to play all sorts of new PC games and I don't have a good PC. Oh wait, I forgot about school and piano. Damn! And then there's my novel and my models and oh shit, not time for games, only just enough for hentai :D Damn, gotta go, gotta go do some Biology notes, on a Friday! Time to get my mark up to where it belongs, out of the 80s and into the 90s like those gifted kids except I'm not gifted but ah well. See ya guys on the next weekend when I resurface from studying!
Xeno Wrote:Lately I've been addicted to two ungodly great video games. Tron 2.0 for PC, and Soul Caliber 2 for PS2.

Soul Caliber 2 is a lot like Tron, in how it's been highly anticipated, and really lives up to the hype.

If you liked the first one, it's a given you'll like the sequel. The same action is transferred to SC2, and then some. All the characters from the first are present, plus a slew of new ones.

I could go on about the graphics, sound, and control scheme, but I already bored you with my Tron thang, so I'll just say that SC2 frickin' rules! It's plain old violent video game fun, especially if you have two controllers and a friend to play with. Again, I highly recommend it.

Xeno.. you are 100% correct.. Soul Calibur 2 is definately a must have..
It has excellent controlls etc. Yes. Go out and buy Soul Calibur right now!
I rather play
Final Fantasy X-2
Morrowind
Neverwinter Nights and expansion Shadows of Undrentide and I try to download Hordes of the underdark
In Soul Calibur 2, Necrid and Voldo are just wasted characters in my opinion.. they are so easy to beat, no matter what level computer is set, as for link, he is damn cool, his moves are pretty cheap, easy to combo with them and take out a friend easily lol lol but besides all that, the game is just kick ass..
*has massive hate for voldo* and with necid his last weapon maks a boing sound! and link is the best extra character better than spawn or the old tekken guy on ps2
I am very addicted to the whole Final Fantasy series somehow.
^^
FF 1 to 6 I dont have to see mabye I canne download 9
if you can't get them in shops, there is a chance to get them as roms here in the internet.