Join our server on Discord

Song fictions, Created characters and the beast itself...
The site fanfiction.net is really aggrivating sometimes. I go on there often looking for some good fictions cause despite the rather big amount of garbage there are so really nice fics out there...but to get to them, you have to swim through a numerous pile of junk.

Have you ever went to the "song-fics" section of the site? I went through three pages and each one of them was some britney spears, justin timberlake or Linkin park based fiction...not saying anything about the bands (this time lol) but come on, a little dash of originality would be a nice change of pace instead of using the current charted music.

Something that also gets to me is either painfully redone created characters "What happens when a mysterious stranger shows up in the city, what does he want, and why does he refuse to talk about his dark angsty past?" either that or their just all powerful and can kill anything they want...honestly you can make a character come from a good family that wasn't killed so he needs to avenge them...it just takes some damn time.

How about when the author uses a character (example:Tails&Sonic) but they fuck them up so much that it losses all meaning...like making sonic killing himself with a drug o.d or having tails rape amy then shoot himself in the head? Sure you can call that a character twist, but I think they should atleast retain more than 20% of their original character traits.

Lastly, the fuck sticks who don't even try to make any sense with a fiction, make it about a paragraph long with script style speech, grammar errors and computer langauge...Yes we all know Sonic is cool, I like it writting that way, not like this "soNik is 1337!!!!111" lol...okay so this one sort of doesn't bother me as much cause they don't really appear to make much of an effort to begin with, I think it may be those people who try hard to be good and original but still blow a large amount of ass, no offence to any ass blowers out there :P

Anyways, yeah I know I shouldn't bitch cause if you look at my fics on this site you'll see their full of bad spelling, poorly written and what not...but I pretty much came up with those to piss off anyone who doesn't like Rape/murder/suicide, and plus, I'm aware of how much they blow, I just like complaining about people who are in denial about it!! woot, have a good day amigos lol.
you still go there
I left when they took off my fics and all the lemons (I have a real hard time writing so the first thing bugged me)
now I go to mediaminer.org (but I can't *^&$ing! sign in)
also try eFanfiction.net they're new
Well I dunno man, I'm gonna stick to FF.net for now cause they got a few good writters, I just wish they didn't let so much crap get through.
I post my most messed up lemons there when I feel like it, and just rate them R. I haven't gotten any deleted yet, although I want them to ban me sometime soon.

Just a last bit of spite against that site.

I still think it's funy how R rated fics don't even show up when you first go there. You have to change the settings for them to even appear.
It's funny, they got rid of the NC-17 warning, but I've seen many a graphic Sonic and Redwall rape fiction, their not exactly sly people lol.
http://www.fandomination.net/ has a lot of fics, but the review system is incomprehensible...
Thanks, but the whole system seems a little strange lol.

As for efanfiction.net, is that place down or what?